Market
Donate to LHVW

TTR-Half-Price Classics as of May 15th

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
9 years ago
1,899 posts

Hello Everyone

By popular request, I'm bring back some of my classic homes.

First up is the Tea Room!

3363_discussions.png

Find out more on the Second Life Marketplace or Inworld.

Here's a bit more about about the Classics Series ...

~ Half-Price Classics Information ~

These popular classics were constructed before the introduction of mesh, convex hull & prims larger than 10m to Second Life.

Though they are on my ever-growing renovation "To Do" list, I just haven't gotten around to making the changes necessary to update them. When I took them off the market, I discovered that there was still quite a bit of customer interest in them.

In order to satisfy this demand, I am currently offering them "as is" at half the original sale price until such time as an upgraded version is available.

With a little bit of love & attention you can reduce the Land Impact yourself by using Convex Hull on many of the link-sets and/or swapping out some of the smaller prims for larger ones.

On the other hand, you may just want to sit back and enjoy them in their current state as they really aren't that "prim heavy" to begin with.

Many thanks!
Tatiana

P.S. Is there a TTR Classic you're interested in that hasn't been added to the Sale Vendor? Give me a shout and I'll see what I can do!

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site

updated by @tatiana-dokuchic: 06 Oct 2016 06:04:17PM
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
9 years ago
1,899 posts

Mon Petit Chou

3364_discussions.png

Find out more on the Second Life Marketplace or Inworld.

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Tiamat Windstorm von Hirvi
@tiamat-windstorm-von-hirvi
9 years ago
359 posts

Tatiana, would it be possible to purchase either the tea room or Mon Petit Chou in a mode that could be transportable into Kitely? I'm stingy with LI, even convex hulled LI, in SL (so much decorating to do, so little to do it with), but in Kitely we can go to town even with primmage.

--
Antiquity Hedgewitch
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
9 years ago
1,899 posts

Hi Tiamat

Transferring products from one grid to anothermakes foran interesting discussion.If anyone else thinks so too, perhaps we should start another thread for it.

Skye has wanted me to expand to Inworldz for a long time now and I've always resisted.

Seems to me it's actually a very tedious job with very little financial return. You have to ensure that you have the right to move every prim, texture, sculpt, mesh & script to another grid. For those that you don't have rights to, you have to find/make/purchase a replacement & integrate it into the build.

As I understand it, you can't sell the resulting product for anywhere near the price you get in Second Life, plus the volume of sales is a lot lower.

Then there are the start-up costs, the ongoing costs and most of all the time.

I'd really like to hear other opinions on this as mine certainly is bleak. Right now I'm of the mind that they only place I'd even consider expanding to is Second Life 2 but that's just pie in the sky for now :)

If there aremerchants out there that would like to share their experiences, please start a new discussion and I'll be all ears.

Thanks!

ETA: Thanks to Jacon for starting Some Thoughts on Alternative Gids ! I'll move my thoughts over there.

--