Avatar: TatianaDokuchic Varriale
VW: Second Life

Donate to LHVW

Question/or suggestion for objects and profession: Pets and Veterinarian

Una Lunaqat
@una-lunaqat
4 years ago
58 posts

I particularly liked, under Social needs, that you mentioned " Satisfied by interaction with animals (farm & pet)".  That is a nice idea.  I was curious if "pet" meant household pets that could be petted for a few social points or it pertained to beloved farm animals only.   If it didn't include household, I'd like to suggest that.  I also wondered if one day there would be the profession of veterinarian (or a combo of doctor and veterinarian).  

[Before I asked about veterinarian, I looked up when did the profession of veterinarian begin. I ran across a very brief summary.   It is posted in the Resources section  https://livinghistoryvw.com/age-of-reason/forum/historical-research   -- UL]

--
Una (Unalunaqat Resident)
Madame D'Qat
Ferme sur Mer (Sea View Farm), Queen's Hamlet
Villa Toscana,LL, Rocca Sorrentina

updated by @una-lunaqat: 17 Aug 2020 10:54:29AM
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
4 years ago
1,889 posts

Yes, the intention is to have household pets as well as the farm animasl.  Still in the early days of figuring out exactly how that will work but I'm highly motivated to have my own [AoR] dog to keep me company :)

Excellent suggestion about veterinarians, Una.  Thanks for doing some research on the subject!

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site