Queen's Hamlet
Donate to LHVW

Private stock vs Co-op owned

Una Lunaqat
@tatiana-dokuchic
8 years ago
58 posts

Once a barrel is labeled, can it be relabeled? Should we make all private stock to begin then later decide which to convert, or what do you recommend? Thanks

--
Una (Unalunaqat Resident)
Madame D'Qat
Ferme sur Mer (Sea View Farm), Queen's Hamlet
Villa Toscana,LL, Rocca Sorrentina

updated by @tatiana-dokuchic: 22 Oct 2016 04:47:48AM
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
8 years ago
1,902 posts

Hello Jane

Yes, you can catch fish on other regions. Youwill need"real" water of a certain width & depth (I'm not sure of those dimensions as they don't seem to be easily available) but you can take your rod and give it a go :)

We know that a few spots in the Hamlet pond (near the swans for example) are a bit too shallow so you have to shift over.

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Jane Ixtar
@jane-ixtar
8 years ago
115 posts

Hi Tatiana, two not entirely unrelated questions .. will the HUD work to bring in income on another sim, I have a good fishing spot at my estate you see and a rod in this series.. I assume HUDS are set to one region so I cannot catch fish and use to cook at the QH?

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
8 years ago
1,902 posts

Hi Una

A barrel can be re-labeled as many times as you like. The Co-op stock is made from the grapespaid in Co-op Fees. The private stock is made from the rest if the grapes kept by the farmer that were grown in his/her field. For example, the grapes you collected from your first harvest are all yours. If you turn them into wine, that's your private stock.

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site