To address the needs so as to attract the different groups necessary to create a Active, Interesting Regency Sim.
General Discussion
The idea being to create a sim as Beautiful as de Coeur is, but it also is very laggy. The Goal of Regency will be to Have a Sim/Simms, as Beautiful as de Coeur, but with much less Lag, and English!
Having a RL career inIT& four years of experience as one of the three owners of the Duch de Coeur, I can tell you that lag happens for many reasons and I personally wouldn't be so quick to judge someone else's efforts.
Frankly I never experience muchlag in the Duchexcept whenwehost big events and I'm running a very under powered computer that is as old as the hills.
Running a successful & stable enterprise such as the Duch takes a wide variety of skills and a lot ofeffort & perserverance.
It will be interesting to see how your project evolves.

