Living History
Donate to LHVW

ANNOUNCING a new Group in Royal Courts: The MCIR WHHQEWKRW

Lord Myron de Verne
@lord-myron-de-verne
13 years ago
113 posts

I hereby do declare my intention to create a new group in the Royal Courts. It will be called the MCIR WHHQEWKRW.

This is in no way a Welsh Court, as the name might infer.

This group will be opened to men only, on a special purpose according to present circumstances, and to offer them an oasis of tranquillity.

The developed name of the Group is " Male Courtiers In Revolt Who Have Heard QuiteEnough of the WILLIAM and KATE Royal Wedding".

I expect it to be a very successful group, I could even have a registration fee, it's worth it!

updated by @lord-myron-de-verne: 06 Oct 2016 06:06:51AM
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
13 years ago
1,919 posts
You can run but you can't hide, Lord Myron ;)

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Anne, Comtesse de Noailles
@anne-comtesse-de-noailles
13 years ago
263 posts

well you can but try!

but we will join it and SPAM IT MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM = KATE AND WILLIAM =

Contessa Elena Marina Foscari
@contessa-elena-marina-foscari
13 years ago
49 posts
Please allow some females....PLEASE !!!!!!!!
Joan Claremont
@joan-claremont
13 years ago
363 posts

I love this idea - throws cigars at all the men...Rushes into the other room to make Kir Royales for all the ladies and start the LWTAL salon (ladies who talk about lace.)

;)

Marie Joséphine de Savoie
@marie-josephine-de-savoie
13 years ago
13 posts

You go, girl!!! :-))))

I, for one, thought dishing about the wedding was rather fun, and I noticed several posts by Lord Myron himself ! ;-)

(I have to say, the declaration that "This is in no way a Welsh court" was quite funny - I was thinking the same thing!)

Anne, Comtesse de Noailles
@anne-comtesse-de-noailles
13 years ago
263 posts
yes!!! do not forget to paint the walls pink
Lord Myron de Verne
@lord-myron-de-verne
13 years ago
113 posts

Who could resist such an insistent and almost desperate prayer, and refuse shelter to the charming Contessa? Not me!

We are not a sect nor a misogynist club...We count you in, Nimue!

Docteur Panacek
@docteur-panacek
13 years ago
69 posts
Where can i sign in ???????????
Sir Thomas Cave
@sir-thomas-cave
13 years ago
149 posts
I'll Join the Doctor, where is the entry??
Lord Myron de Verne
@lord-myron-de-verne
13 years ago
113 posts

On the spur of the moment, creating this new group seemed the obvious and necessary thing to do, but I am not so sure, now. Thinking twice, I wonder if it's worth it: I know us, guys, I know how it would end.

At first the gents in their 'men only' room filled with the smoke of cigars and vapors of alcohol would be relieved not to hear about frills and laces, gossips and royal weddings and such, and they would have fun telling jokes, but after a while, hearing behind the walls the crystalline feminine laughtersin the adjoining room would attract them irresistibly ( though they would not care to show it too much), and one by one, they would go out of the room to join the Ladies.

Yes, you Court Ladies are so pretty, witty and charming, you are so full offabulous ideas and feelings, and so talented! As in the past in RL 18th Century Courts, you really are the flesh and blood, the spirit and soul of all the Courts, thestuff that our dreams are made of. As different as you all are from each other, together you are like a galaxy of stars in our skies.

We love you so much, stay as you are, please,EVEN in times of royal weddings:-).

Therefore I declare this Group of MCIR WHHQEWKRW closed before it even opened.

( Nonetheless, I keep its statutes in my files, for a possible later use, for instance in case of an urge to create the AYMC WRTHAMARWXH -Angry Young Men atCourts Who Refuse to Hear Anything More Aboutthe Royal Wedding of X... and Harry).

Sophia Trefusis
@sophia-trefusis
13 years ago
471 posts

I think you have disappointed several gentlemen who thought to find a refuge fromthe WaKRW lol

But you should start a group,altough I think the admission queue would stretch across several sim lines haha

(In RL if I even mention the wedding...male eyes start to glaze over ;)))