Living History
Donate to LHVW

Chanel in Versailles: Seriously Frivolous

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
12 years ago
1,919 posts

I think we could all use a heaping dose of fantasy & frivolity right about now!!

When I heard that Karl Lagerfeld presented Chanel's latest collection in the gardens of Versailles I figured that it was a match made in heaven.

Go ahead & ogle: Chanel in Versailles: Seriously Frivolous :)

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site

updated by @tatiana-dokuchic: 06 Oct 2016 06:12:29AM
Henriette-Anne Honfleur
@henriette-anne-honfleur
12 years ago
10 posts

I Love It <3

Marie-Antoinette d'Autriche
@marie-antoinette-dautriche
12 years ago
43 posts

Wow ... there have been some items by Chanel that I have wanted in the past for real life (especially any voile and/or lace blouses Karl has done), not just to drool over, but this ... gosh, I just ... wow.

Thank you for sharing!

Candace Ducatillon
@candace-ducatillon
12 years ago
204 posts

Well ... aside from the glorious locale, my simple tastes liked the CC beauty-mark ... and, perhaps, a certain pair of white shoes ~ :-)

Thank you for this Tatiana.

Lady Burnstein
@lady-burnstein
12 years ago
225 posts

...Chanel!...never other words for me! <333

Gabriela de Saboya
@gabriela-de-saboya
12 years ago
12 posts

Absolutely fabulous, the beauty of the parade and the beauty of the gangplank:)

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
12 years ago
1,919 posts

Exactly how I feel. Wow.

I can't remember the last time that I spent so much time gawking at all the little details like this. And of course, holding the show in Versailles just put it over the top for me :))

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
12 years ago
1,919 posts

I'm with you, Candace. Love those CC beauty marks!

--
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
12 years ago
1,919 posts

Thanks for taking a look, ladies!

It took me 2 days to put this post together because I spent most of the time magnifying all the pics to see the details.

Then of course there were all the videos to dream over. Too much fun!!

--