Living History
Donate to LHVW

Remains of Richard III Found

Hugo Dieter
@hugo-dieter
11 years ago
9 posts

Bones of Richard III Found Under Parking Lot

An amazing find in a very expected place in Leicester, England. Researchers think this mystery has finally been solved. Enjoy and thanks for reading =]

2126_discussions.png

updated by @hugo-dieter: 06 Oct 2016 06:17:43AM
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
11 years ago
1,905 posts

Thanks for posting this!! I've been following the story for a while now and it truly is fascinating.

Love the part where they track the mitochondrial DNA back to a Canadian family :)

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Docteur Panacek
@docteur-panacek
11 years ago
69 posts

So that happens when you don't pay your parking ticket in England? Daannngggggggg.

Hugo Dieter
@hugo-dieter
11 years ago
9 posts

I agree, I feel that DNA will help solve many mysteries of the past and a link to Canada is great =]

Hugo Dieter
@hugo-dieter
11 years ago
9 posts

LOL

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
11 years ago
1,905 posts

They now have a reconstruction of his face!

He's actually much better looking then I thought he would be. Guess I was influenced by all that Tudor propaganda ;)

See: Richard III's face reconstructed

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Hugo Dieter
@hugo-dieter
11 years ago
9 posts

Amazing to see this, thanks for sharing :D

Ekaterina Vorontsova-Dashkova
@ekaterina-vorontsova-dashkova
11 years ago
300 posts

Oh! Richard III! And just when I was watching this video about him...

Ekaterina Vorontsova-Dashkova
@ekaterina-vorontsova-dashkova
11 years ago
300 posts

You should watch it, Richard looks sooooo cute there and so innocent =P

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
11 years ago
1,905 posts

For those that are looking for a bit more fun & context associated with Richard III seemy post Elizabeth Woodville: A Queen of the May .

For some reason, I'm always intrigued by the female historical figuresmore than the men. Go figure!

--
Lady Bluebird of Orkney
@lady-bluebird-of-orkney
11 years ago
81 posts

Very interesting -- both to see Richard and his descendant.

Georgiana Fitzherbert Grace
@georgiana-fitzherbert-grace
11 years ago
95 posts
Thanks fe posting cherie just saw it on the telly (yes telly its a common way to say it in leprechaun land) the other night it was very interesting I was delighted to see he was found merci cherieLove Georgiana Marie Alice G.