Living History
Donate to LHVW

Playing Catch Up

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
9 years ago
1,894 posts

3278_discussions.jpg

I've been meaning to post this message for ages but since I've been "Playing Catch Up" it just didn't get done until now.

As it turns out, 2014 was the year that I truly became part of the Sandwich Generation . I don't want to whine about it and mostly it's not my story to tell. What's relevant is that it's left me with less "free" time and I really have to prioritize.

With regard to Royal Courts; while I have managed to deal with everything that was "on fire", I still have mountains of emails, IMs, messages etc. that I'll probably never respond to.

My apologies but it's the only way I can hope to keep current while retaining my sanity.

Many of the inquiries concerned RC Sponsors & RC Supporters. The last donation drive that we held in 2013 was for the period ending July 21, 2014. It was just easier for me to pay for the site myself for this current year and I'm still considering how to move forward. For now, I've just left things as they are and I haven't been doing any updates w.r.t. Sponsors or Supporters.

On the bright side, the vast majority of RC members have been wonderful. Many thanks for making my job as a moderator so much easier and for providing great content that helps to keep this site alive!

Continuing on that positive note with a reminder to

3279_discussions.png

Thanks!

Tat

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site

updated by @tatiana-dokuchic: 10 Jan 2017 10:53:23PM
Lady Leena Fandango
@lady-leena-fandango
9 years ago
358 posts

Dear Tatiana,

Thank you for keeping the Ning site going, especially with everything you have going on.

Don't forget some self-care whenever possible, it must be a very hard road you are traveling.

Sends a supportive hug,

Leena :)

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
9 years ago
1,894 posts

Thanks, Leena :)

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Quecay
@quecay
9 years ago
123 posts

I totally agree with everything Leena has said. I couldnt say it better.
Hugs Tatiana!

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
9 years ago
1,894 posts

Thank you, Quecay :)

--