Living History
Donate to LHVW

Winter Gallery Showcase "The Red Parasol" Antiquity Victorian/1800's Community

Joan Claremont
@joan-claremont
11 years ago
363 posts

Antiquity Victorian/1800's community is proud to present our winter gallery showcase Shades of History - "The Red Parasol Exhibit." A collection of paintings and sketches from the Victorian and Edwardian period all featuring a red parasol. The exhibit is located in the gallery above the Antiquity visitors center. Grab a friend and stop by for some tea and art. I've also set out a "red gift" ;) with a brief history of the parasol.

2793_discussions.png

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Antiquity%20texas/63/65/22/?title=Antiquity%20Visitors%20Center%20and%20Gallery&msg=Antiquity%20Visitors%20Center%20and%20Gallery

Kind Regards, Baroness Joanna Kiara Claremont

updated by @joan-claremont: 05 Jan 2017 06:49:23PM
Candace Ducatillon
@candace-ducatillon
11 years ago
204 posts

I came across this exhibit while I was exploring Antiquity for painting opportunities, and I must say it took me off my intended course for quite a while ! A captivating collection of art canvasses that is truly enjoyable to peruse. I will need to return and seek out the gift now ... :-) thank you Baroness Claremont

Lady Leena Fandango
@lady-leena-fandango
11 years ago
358 posts

Wonderful idea, looking forward to a visit :)

Lorsagne de Sade
@lorsagne-de-sade
11 years ago
313 posts

Every lady loves a parasol. Thank you for creating this exhibit...I look forward to visiting it very, very soon.

Joan Claremont
@joan-claremont
10 years ago
363 posts

Lazy Sunday? Stop by for tea with a friend and and browse the art. ;-)