Market
Donate to LHVW

Westboutin Chaussures - New Designs and New Boutique!

Henri Louis Marie de Rohan
@henri-louis-marie-de-rohan
14 years ago
192 posts

Bonjour Mesdames et Messieurs!

Following my grand opening earlier today, here are a selection of the new Westboutin designs currently being offered in my new boutique in Ville d'Aquitaine

LA COEUR

Two Provenal styles inspired by the coeurs, both in toile de jouy lawn with striped silk bows, in Rose de Provence and Bleu d'Aquitaine

L'ARTOIS

A fine calf leather style, with classic talon rouge and diamond-studded Artois-style buckles

LA BROUILLE HAUTE FANTAISIE

As the name suggests, this is a fantastical version of my 'A la Brouille' style ~ and the first of a new range of high fantasy shoes, perfect for masquerade or more daring courtiers! This style has a frill of feathers at each side of the ankle, and full peacock plumage at the front, along with an oval sapphire-studded buckle.

All available at Westboutin Chaussures:

In Ville d'Aquitaine - http://slurl.com/secondlife/Aquitaine%20Coeur%20Nord/205/99/35

On Marketplace - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/57664

AND A PREVIEW!

COMING SOON ~ XVIII Sicle for him, and her!

A celebration of the rococo era, and also of the 18th Century Store ~ where these shoes will be exclusively available! Just in time for the holiday season, these shoes are offered as mod/trans, enabling you to replace the diamond-enclosed miniature portraits with those of a loved one (or yourself!) and give them as a gift.

More news soon!

updated by @henri-louis-marie-de-rohan: 06 Oct 2016 01:58:51PM
Sophia Trefusis
@sophia-trefusis
14 years ago
471 posts

Congrats on your new venture!

14 years ago
192 posts

Merci madame la contessa! It was a delight to see you today as always and thank you for helping to christen my newest venture!

Lady Hartfield
@lady-hartfield
14 years ago
264 posts

J'adore mes chasussures Rose de Provence ... I just have to keep reminding myself to not eat them, I look down and they look ... so delicious!!

Marie Joséphine de Fiennes
@marie-josephine-de-fiennes
14 years ago
25 posts

I love Aquitaine. The opening was fabulous! Felicitations on your new location.

14 years ago
192 posts

Ah I am so glad you are pleased with them - I'm thrilled with the way they turned out, I must confess!

I'm still beavering away at my next couple of releases, so hopefully more will be in world before christmas!

14 years ago
192 posts

Thank you for your well wishes, and I'm thrilled you were able to attend! Hopefully there will be more gatherings in my petite boutique very soon!