Market
Donate to LHVW

New Release -Trefusis Designs- ~Picture Gown~ 4 colors

Sophia Trefusis
@sophia-trefusis
13 years ago
471 posts

Colorful and breezy in 4 colors Perfect for summertime.

The ivory one is my personal favorite :)

Hair is: MrS Runway Frizzy Hair

This was requested from Kalila Erin, based on a "blink and youll miss it gown" from Coppolas Marie Antoinette film. The name is a clue ;)

1140_discussions.jpg?width=750 1141_discussions.jpg?width=750 1142_discussions.jpg?width=750 1143_discussions.jpg?width=750

updated by @sophia-trefusis: 06 Oct 2016 01:58:51PM
Marie Joséphine de Fiennes
@marie-josephine-de-fiennes
13 years ago
25 posts
Your Vendor pictures are always so cool. I definitely admired this style in lots of old portraits. Great work! ' )
Sophia Trefusis
@sophia-trefusis
13 years ago
471 posts
Thank you! I like creating them too:) For this one I wanted a kind of Petit Trianon feel. Its a good start I hope for making 1780s-1790s gown,maybe in the future Ill try to addbelts and/or fichus.
Sophia Trefusis
@sophia-trefusis
13 years ago
471 posts
Thank you (-:
Renonys d'Aquitaine
@renonys-daquitaine
13 years ago
46 posts
absolutely beautiful.... I want one in every color :)
Henri Louis Marie de Rohan
@henri-louis-marie-de-rohan
13 years ago
192 posts
The subtle colours and texturing are exquisite. Really really gorgeous. Plus I love your hair in these shots!
Sophia Trefusis
@sophia-trefusis
13 years ago
471 posts

Thank you very muchWest :)

You like my hair? lol You should get the same hairstyle..I think you could pull it off..:D

Sophia Trefusis
@sophia-trefusis
13 years ago
471 posts

Thank you for your kind comment Charlotte :)

Oh darn it..I knew I should havemade more colors :P seeing how popular this gown is.Well I had to stop at four colors for my own sanity lol

MarieLouise Harcourt
@marielouise-harcourt
13 years ago
647 posts
This gown is realy stunning&gorgeous, but what realy pisses me of is that I just don't know which ''picture gown'' this is in Marie Antoinette by Sofia Coppola. Please tell me, boohooo :-(((
Sophia Trefusis
@sophia-trefusis
13 years ago
471 posts
More of a "portrait" one...but i liked picture better. Its the part where MA gets her portrait of her and her two children painted. As I said..."blink and youll miss it" lol