Market
Donate to LHVW

L'art Antique: Snuff Boxes

Jake Vordun
@jake-vordun
13 years ago
35 posts

Hello!

I am the owner of L'art Antique. My store has been open for a few months, but this is the first public announcement for it. L'art Antique features over 60 baroque and classical paintings. I use high quality textures and a wide variety of frames. Snapshot_001.png
L'art Antique is located at: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tustin/176/235/26

My main announcement is that I have recently created snuff boxes for the role playing community! I noticed I could not find snuff boxes anywhere on SL, so I decided to make some.

When you purchase one, it comes with two boxes. One to attach to your avatar to carry around, and one to display on a desk or table, which opens with snuff inside.
Here are the boxes I've made so far. Each box is priced at 199.

Portrait.jpg Goldbox.jpg

Landscape.jpg

Family.jpg

Muse1.jpg
I would love your feedback, and I hope to see you in the store!
-Jake Vordun

updated by @jake-vordun: 06 Oct 2016 01:58:51PM
Henri Louis Marie de Rohan
@henri-louis-marie-de-rohan
13 years ago
192 posts

Hurrah! Finally a vendor of fine-quality snuff-stuffs! I must confess I have purchased one already and am thrilled. Also ended up buying a crate-load of paintings too. Must sell another chateau...

Lord Myron de Verne
@lord-myron-de-verne
13 years ago
113 posts

Snuffing makes me sneeze! but I must admit these boxes are perfect! Congratulations!

Jake Vordun
@jake-vordun
13 years ago
35 posts
Thank you for the kind comments!
Docteur Panacek
@docteur-panacek
13 years ago
69 posts

Dear sir, those boxes look exquise. Can they be used as pill-boxes too? It would be useful for my many patients who always forget to take their medicine...

With kind regards, Dr. Panacek, Chirurgien de Coeur.

Jake Vordun
@jake-vordun
13 years ago
35 posts

Thank you! Yes, if you have a certain desing of snuff box you want to be converted into a pill box, just ask me and I will remove the snuff. I can also do inscriptions on the inside lid (Name, date, etc)

Thanks again for your kind comment.

Jake Vordun
@jake-vordun
13 years ago
35 posts

Design*