Market
Donate to LHVW

New collection promo: 'Let them eat mesh!'

MarieLouise Harcourt
@marielouise-harcourt
13 years ago
647 posts

1500_discussions.png

Yes, mesh gowns.. very soon :) I hope to be able to release them sometime next week, as with the new phoenix mesh viewer everyone will now be able to see mesh, but wanted to give all of you a little tease. I'll release about 4 gowns small and wide.

updated by @marielouise-harcourt: 06 Oct 2016 01:58:51PM
Joe Athenais
@joe-athenais
13 years ago
49 posts

These gowns are absolutely stunning! I can't wait for them to be released! I especially love the larger one :D

Lady Hartfield
@lady-hartfield
13 years ago
264 posts

/me sinks down in relief, not having to keep the secret of the VERY EXISTENCE of these gowns any longer ... and waits impatiently for the release, you all will only have to wait a week or so, she's been waiting ... a lot longer!! (However - the wait will be WORTH it!! <333)

Anne, Comtesse de Noailles
@anne-comtesse-de-noailles
13 years ago
263 posts

I saw this before! In reality! meeep but this too good to be true (for SL)!!!!!

Sophia Trefusis
@sophia-trefusis
13 years ago
471 posts

A big accomplishment :)

MarieLouise Harcourt
@marielouise-harcourt
13 years ago
647 posts

Thanks girls :)

Marie-Adélina de La Ferrière
@marie-adelina-de-la-ferriere
13 years ago
80 posts

Can I preorder? ;)

MariaAntonia Barenhaut
@margaret-maria-lady-verney
13 years ago
125 posts

OMG!!!!! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME!!! OMG YOU DONT TELL ME ANYTHING ANYMORE! ITS LIKE YOU DONT EVEN LOVE ME!!! *dies*

On a more serious note - THESE ARE ACTUALLY FABULOUS OMG I WANT ONE I WANT THEM ALL!!!!

Rant over.

Henri Louis Marie de Rohan
@henri-louis-marie-de-rohan
12 years ago
192 posts

ZOMGAMAZEBALLZ

I also cannot believe you never showed these to me during the long gestation period you're dead to me DEAD TO ME OFF WITH HER CORPS

That is all. I assume I will be seeing you wearing them at one of the parties you'll force me to have to celebrate les frocks? x