Market
Donate to LHVW

MODE - Mesh gowns released!!!

MarieLouise Harcourt
@marielouise-harcourt
12 years ago
647 posts

1516_discussions.png?width=750 1517_discussions.png?width=750 1518_discussions.png?width=750 1519_discussions.png?width=750

1520_discussions.png?width=750

updated by @marielouise-harcourt: 16 Oct 2016 08:50:02AM
MarieLouise Harcourt
@marielouise-harcourt
12 years ago
647 posts

Gehehe, I thought I'd add the text here in a comment, since the pictures are GIANT! These are my mesh gowns and I hope you will like them. Certainly a lot more of them will follow! There is a small AO included, don't expect too much of it, it will however give ou a bit of the 'versailles glide' effect! I hope you will enjoy them and if there are any problems, send me an IM! ;)

Lady Hartfield
@lady-hartfield
12 years ago
264 posts

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

- btw these are at the Versailles marketplace, go out and buy buy BUY now!! WHEEEEEEEE!! (sorry kinda excited)

Joe Athenais
@joe-athenais
12 years ago
49 posts

OMGGGGG!!!! I love the white and greenish one!!!! They look soooooo real!!! -Hyperventilatesand dies-

MarieLouise Harcourt
@marielouise-harcourt
12 years ago
647 posts

Awwwwh.. thank you girls! :)

MarieLouise Harcourt
@marielouise-harcourt
12 years ago
647 posts

That blue one is a actual existing gown, as is the yellow one! It's very pretty in RL too!

Joan Claremont
@joan-claremont
12 years ago
363 posts
After seeing the yellow one in person I had to have one of your awesome gowns! They look so smooth and the texturing is really vivid and sharp. Great work! :D
Sir Thomas Cave
@sir-thomas-cave
12 years ago
145 posts

Though I don't wear dresses, and these seem 'quite' nice ( :-p ),Congratulations mademoiselle, on your groundbreaking work, and being the first to enter the realm of mesh!

MarieLouise Harcourt
@marielouise-harcourt
12 years ago
647 posts

I am happy you like it :)

MarieLouise Harcourt
@marielouise-harcourt
12 years ago
647 posts

You don't wear dresses?? That's not what i heard! :P Nonna made some mesh dresses too, you can find these on the Versailles marketplace.. in case you wanted to wear those too, hihi.

Henri Louis Marie de Rohan
@henri-louis-marie-de-rohan
12 years ago
192 posts

These are stunning. STUNNING!! I may have to throw some kind of masquerade to enable me to wear one! I can give it to my good lady wife apres (she'l never know...)

*wishes he were joking. Is absolutely serious.*