Market
Donate to LHVW

Mesh suit for Gentlemans! Starting a new line.

Prince de Craon
@charles-juste-prince-de-beauveau-et-craon
12 years ago
47 posts

Greetings!

I just added my last work to my shop in Chateau de Versailles 2, our beloved Versailles Marketplace. In this time I finished a experiment in the eternal research of the "perfect suit", now I think about this is a very lightweight dress to don't create lag with sculpties, unless some old hats as gift.

The jacket is different, his low part is moving with the legs, but is not unsightly, in my opinion. I was tempted to change that, but I checked playing some games like Mafia II, Pirates of the Burning Sea, Mount and Blade, that the long clothes are always moving with the walking animation in the skeleton of the avatar/player. Then, that was all about.
Naturally, this is the starting, I will add my recent work step by step. If you feel brave to try and dress a new concept of clothes, you are welcome.

Also, there are two new mesh wigs, one is modify and copy, that mean you can put your own texture in the two materials (tie and hair) and use the wrinkle tool to adjust a original shape to your head, increasing and decreasing his angles. That's the case of the scarf and the band too. Some objects are rigged (the scarf) and others not (the band and the modify wig). Better is know that you can have a infinite variations of this using your materials!

For fresh news you can follow me in Twitter and check this: https://twitter.com/MontnegreXVIII

Finally you can buy a new cane, the first of -I hope- a long series.

I wish you enjoy this and I send kind regards to all!!

2013_discussions.jpg 2014_discussions.png?width=750

updated by @charles-juste-prince-de-beauveau-et-craon: 06 Oct 2016 01:58:51PM
Joan Claremont
@joan-claremont
12 years ago
363 posts

These suits are really excellent! I have seen many a sharp male Courtier & Royals wearing your suits.

Charles Xavier de Bonald
@charles-xavier-de-bonald
12 years ago
23 posts

This is such good news, I will certainly make use of one for my...ahem...off hours!

Jean-Paul de Chiverny
@jean-paul-de-chiverny
12 years ago
10 posts

*tries to hold back the tears. "You sir, are a 18th century male roleplayers dream come true."

Lady Hartfield
@lady-hartfield
12 years ago
264 posts

Very exciting!! Tu es le matre de mesh!

Prince de Craon
@charles-juste-prince-de-beauveau-et-craon
12 years ago
47 posts

Thank you, dear friends!!! My main purpose is also the first idea since I was "avatar": the better combination to have good men clothes. Your opinion is precious for continue working!!

Merci!!!!

Cherish Carver
@cherish-carver
12 years ago
47 posts

and you have a blue one yay

Charles Xavier de Bonald
@charles-xavier-de-bonald
12 years ago
23 posts

Yes, indeed! Very impressive...in fact I particularly enjoy the wigs...as they grant me a good level of versatility and variability.

Sir Thomas Cave
@sir-thomas-cave
12 years ago
145 posts

wooaahh! I need to get me some of these!