Market
Donate to LHVW

A New Store: Luynes Design & Studio!

Louis XVI
@louis-xvi
11 years ago
11 posts

It is my great pleasure to announce Luynes Design & Studio , a new marketplace store in Second Life!

Luynes Design & Studio is dedicated to bringing some of the world's most renown buildings and architecture into Second Life for all to enjoy.

We hope to develop and build a wide range of historical architecture in the coming months,(particularly one that is relevant to the European courts) and we will keep you updated regularly on new upcoming buildings!

Many of you have seen our newest creation from the Palazzo Medici Riccardi in Florence: the Chapel of the Magi:

2127_discussions.png

2128_discussions.png?width=750

This new creation is now available for purchase on marketplace! It serves as a fine addition to a country estate, or even a royal court and it's only 60 prims!

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Luynes-Design-Studio-Capella-dei-Magi/4487778

P.S...

Francophiles and Friends! Hold tight, the next build will be a special treat just for you ;)

updated by @louis-xvi: 06 Oct 2016 01:58:51PM
Lady Burnstein
@lady-burnstein
11 years ago
225 posts

My compliments and congratulations! :)

Quecay
@quecay
11 years ago
123 posts

I also wish to congratulate you. It is a great job with very beautiful textures.

Tiamat Windstorm von Hirvi
@tiamat-windstorm-von-hirvi
11 years ago
359 posts

A very fine temptation, M. de Luynes. The interior artwork will be very difficult to resist.

--
Antiquity Hedgewitch
Alessandra di Fiorentino-Conti
@alessandra-di-fiorentino-conti
11 years ago
205 posts
Fabulous work ;)
Louis XVI
@louis-xvi
11 years ago
11 posts

Thank you for all your kind comments! :)

Charles Xavier de Bonald
@charles-xavier-de-bonald
11 years ago
23 posts

His sales are simply....Luynes-acy!

Louis XVI
@louis-xvi
11 years ago
11 posts

So clerics *are*born salesmen, after all! Who'd have known?

MarieLouise Harcourt
@marielouise-harcourt
11 years ago
647 posts

It looks divine :)

Emily Beckett
@emily-beckett
11 years ago
10 posts

Congratulations. This is wonderful work indeed!