Market
Donate to LHVW

Menswear from Twelfth Night Designs! Yes, I said MENSWEAR! :)

Twelfth Night
@twelfth-night
10 years ago
221 posts

Unveiling a new collection for the wonderful male role players of our Second Lives. Here are three new suits for you guys!

As a special treat, jewel encrusted walking canes are included with each one of my suit designs. These beautiful canes are handcrafted by Jacon Cortes Designs located on Bexar, Antiquity. Stop by his jewelry store next time you are visiting Antiquity.

Sizing Information for Suits:

All boots, ascots, hats, and cuffs have a resizing script inside that allows you to fit and then delete. Just touch the prim and a menu will pop up to adjust the size up or down.

The pants and suit tails are modify as well. To adjust the pants and bottom half of the jacket go into edit appearance and edit your clothing. You can make the tails longer or shorter. You can increase the size for a custom fit.

These suits may be purchase on my Marketplace site. Please follow the suit links above each photo to make your way to my online shop.

George Suit

3195_discussions.jpg?width=750

Aston Suit

3196_discussions.jpg?width=750

Darcy Suit

3197_discussions.jpg?width=750

The suits will also be available soon in my shops on Bexar and Philomenaville this coming week!

A special thank you to Crotian and Jacon for their love, friendship, and support.

Enjoy the new suits gentlemen!

:) Twelfth

updated by @twelfth-night: 06 Oct 2016 01:58:51PM
Tiamat Windstorm von Hirvi
@tiamat-windstorm-von-hirvi
10 years ago
359 posts

My lord has already purchased George, and he looks most distinguished in it. The walking stick is a particular delight!

--
Antiquity Hedgewitch
Julia Auditore
@julia-auditore
10 years ago
11 posts

Lovely work! I tried making men's cloths ones - from what a disaster that was I now have great appreciation for those who make menswear :) this is just brilliant work Lady Twelfth!

Quecay
@quecay
10 years ago
123 posts

Very beautiful work!!

Jacon Cortes
@jacon-cortes-de-bexar
10 years ago
252 posts

Again, you have out done yourself. I have all 3, and they are just great.....fantastic work Twelfth....:)))

--
His Royal Highness Jacon Cortes de Bexar Prince of Antiquity, Duke of Cumberland, Duque de Bexar, Duc de la Valliere, Marchese di MSB
Twelfth Night
@twelfth-night
10 years ago
221 posts

Thank you, Tia. :) Be sure to tell Olavi thank you for his support. He was my first customer. :) Jacon really did a nice job of making the canes.

Twelfth Night
@twelfth-night
10 years ago
221 posts

Thank you, Julia! I know what you mean. I tried to make a suit before but got frustrated and stopped. lol It takes a different mindset than making women's gowns... I still feel like I have a lot to learn. You should give it another try some time. Thank you again!

Twelfth Night
@twelfth-night
10 years ago
221 posts

Thank you, Quecay... that means a great deal to me from you! :))

Tiamat Windstorm von Hirvi
@tiamat-windstorm-von-hirvi
10 years ago
359 posts

I suppose that explains why tailoring and dressmaking are distinct professions in real life.

--
Antiquity Hedgewitch
Quecay
@quecay
10 years ago
123 posts

You deserve this recognition for a job very well done and elegantly displayed. Hugs !!

Claudia Anne d'Uthiel
@claudia-anne-duthiel
10 years ago
29 posts

Again very nice work! what ever the era , what ever the style what ever man or woman it it always a success!! beautiful and elegant!

Twelfth Night
@twelfth-night
10 years ago
221 posts

Thank you, Jacon! :) huggles

Twelfth Night
@twelfth-night
10 years ago
221 posts

Thank you, Claudia :)) I am still learning but its a fun change to make men's suits.

Lorsagne de Sade
@lorsagne-de-sade
10 years ago
313 posts

Swoon-worthy! One could consider a change of gender to be able to wear these,,,grin.

Twelfth Night
@twelfth-night
10 years ago
221 posts

I am so pleased you like the suits. I swoon over the Duke all the time ... he seems to be enjoying his new modeling career. :)))

Twelfth Night
@twelfth-night
10 years ago
221 posts

Thank you, Stormy :) The handsome man in the suits is my beloved Duke Crotian. I think he is enjoying is new fame as model... LOL he has been a wonderful contributor.... think he enjoys the free suits, too. LOL :))