Market
Donate to LHVW

The Romanov jewels: 3 sets of earrings

Zed Tremont
@zed-tremont
8 years ago
14 posts

TB Imperial Russian Earring v. Emerald J0001 J0002aCR.jpg

I'm not really known as a creator of jewellery, although it's something that always have been in my line of interest. For once these objects are not FP even though some elements of it are on the market.

Inspiration has been taken of the Romanov jewels. The model itself I made years ago but didn't obtain the textures as I wanted, it was an obligation for me to get the fine reflection of the gemstones in the gold parts. Finally it's done and the doors are open for more items (after Bellevue is finished so it will take quite a while)

Meanwhile 3 sets of gorgeous earrings: white gold/emerald, white gold/sapphire and yellow gold/Rubies.

Hope you'll like them :)

TB Imperial Russian Earring v. Sapphire J0001 J0002CR.jpg

TB Imperial Russian Earring v. Rubies J0001 J0002cCR.jpg

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
8 years ago
1,889 posts

They are very beautiful, Zed.  Who wouldn't want Romanov jewellery!  Thanks for sharing them with us.

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Zed Tremont
@zed-tremont
8 years ago
14 posts

Thank you very much Tatiana

Gabrielle de Polastron
@gabrielle-de-polastron
8 years ago
3 posts

Absolutely marvelous !

Zed Tremont
@zed-tremont
8 years ago
14 posts

:) thank you Gabrielle, hope to one day make the rest of the set, time... time... time...

Jacon Cortes
@jacon-cortes-de-bexar
8 years ago
252 posts

Beautiful work indeed my friend.....well done...:))

--
His Royal Highness Jacon Cortes de Bexar Prince of Antiquity, Duke of Cumberland, Duque de Bexar, Duc de la Valliere, Marchese di MSB
Zed Tremont
@zed-tremont
8 years ago
14 posts

:) Thank you Jacon