Market
Donate to LHVW

TTR-[G&S] Wool Single or Bulk BOXES & TEXTURES ~ FULL PERM

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
8 years ago
1,889 posts

As many of you know, I spend part of my time farming in the Queen's Hamlet  using the G&S roleplay system.  I have goats, lots of goats, and they produce lots of wool so I was anxious to have full perm boxes & textures that could be used with different vending systems.  Here's what I came up with!

TTRGS Wool Single BOXES  TEXTURES  MP 02.png

[G&S] Basket of Raw Wool

TTRGS Wool Bulk BOXES  TEXTURES  MP 02.png

[G&S] Bulk Baskets of Raw Wool

Full permission Boxes (LI=1) & Textures (512x512) made specifically for the current nine varieties of G&S wool

Add scripts (not included) to use the boxes for storage and/or personal vendors.

Textures help to make sales of your G&S items through vending systems such as CasperVend a breeze.

LICENSE
▔▔▔▔▔
All boxes & textures in this pack are provided with full permissions for use by G&S merchants in their business.

You may NOT resell or distribute these textures individually or as sets.

You may NOT resell or distribute these boxes with full permissions. Resell only as containers (Mod, Trans) in which your goods are also included.

TTRGS Wool Bulk BOXES  TEXTURES  MP 03.png

See them inworld at the QH Co-op Marketplace .

Happy Spinning!

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Lady Hartfield
@lady-hartfield
8 years ago
264 posts

LOVE! You know what I really want: TTR textures for all of G&S ... no rush though! ;)

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
8 years ago
1,889 posts

Thanks!  I was DETERMINED not to make textures for G&S but could only find seven of the nine wool textures in full perm.  As the wool was overflowing my inventory I gave in and made some myself.

Now that I've started, I may do some others.  Depending on my whims of course :)

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site