Market
Donate to LHVW

TTR-Louis XVI "Deer" Chair & Table Set

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
9 years ago
1,889 posts

I've always loved this Louis XVI chair so I'm absolutely delighted to bring you an updated version with MORE Animations, MORE textures, LESS Land Impact & LESS L$.

It will take me some time to revise all of my older models but I thought I would start out with something brand-new & whimsical. It was suppose to be s single chair but once I got rolling with the candles, cookies and reindeer mugs I just could stop :)

3563_discussions.png

This charming vignette adds a bit of rustic whimsy to your decor. The Louis XVI Chair boasts a frame of carved oak (light or dark) with a striking deer head motif. There are four fabric choices, two on cream coloured linen and two on red silk. A stylized snowflake graces the chair back with a wonderful wreath for the seat.

The side table is constructed of dark grained rosewood and is large enough to contain a vintage plate with snowflake cookies, two mugs of steaming hot chocolate and two fluted candles that light with a touch. The striped rug will keep your feet warm & define your seating arrangement.

Curl up with a good book, relax with a mug of cocoa, nibble a cookie or host a sing-along as you play your own guitar. With 25 animations (unisex, female, male, chat). there's lots to keep you occupied on cold winter nights. You'll also find writing & dining animations making the chair a perfect companion for your own desk or table.

3564_discussions.png

Find it Inworld or on the SLM

Happy Holidays!

Tatiana

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site

updated by @tatiana-dokuchic: 23 Nov 2016 02:55:22PM
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
9 years ago
1,889 posts

And for those that prefer arms with their chairs :)

3565_discussions.png

Find it Inworld oron the SLM

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Tiamat Windstorm von Hirvi
@tiamat-windstorm-von-hirvi
9 years ago
359 posts

Ha - my lord may be wanting these for the dining-room in our country house, which I fear already boasts an impressive set of antlers over the fireplace, and a carpet that is pleasant to our eyes but may subject those members of the "ton" who regard their own taste as "refined" to some puzzlement. Still, I have to admit that allowing my lord's influence in one room may be fair, as my own tends to dominate elsewhere. Of course, cocoa and cookies add a good deal of enticement, and the low LI adds a good deal more.

--
Antiquity Hedgewitch
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
9 years ago
1,889 posts

Yes, a country home would be the perfect place for these, Tiamat. Let's hope that even the "refined" wouldn't turn down a good cookie on occasion ;)

Still, I have to admit that allowing my lord's influence in one room may be fair, as my own tends to dominate elsewhere.

Still chuckling over this as it definitely applies to my own situation ((especially in RL)).

Happy Holidays to you!!

--
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
8 years ago
1,889 posts

Back for the holidays! 

I think this set has to be my favourite with the cookies, candles & reindeer mugs not to mention the chairs with all the animations.

Check them out Find it Inworld  or on the SLM

--