Market
Donate to LHVW

TTR-Petit Trianon Kitchen

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
4 years ago
1,889 posts

I'm absolutely delighted to be back working on the kitchen of the Petit Trianon. The floors are scrubbed, the ceiling is mended and the doors no longer squeak when opened!

Here's a look at the real deal:

60809_we_petittrianon_debise150weekendmonuments322031.jpg

And here's the start to my Second Life version:

TatianaDokuchic-Petit Trianon Kitchen 2020.png

Many thanks to Zed Tremont who is busy creating original meshes which faithfully reproduce some of the furniture.  You can learn more about his Bellevue project here.

My intention is to post my kitchen offerings in this thread so I don't clog up the Market.

Many thanks for letting me share this project with you!

Tat

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site

updated by @tatiana-dokuchic: 03 Jan 2020 12:47:56PM
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
4 years ago
1,889 posts

TTRPT Kitchen Fireplace  MP 01.png

This beautiful vintage fireplace is modeled after the real-life kitchen fireplace in Marie-Antoinette's Petit Trianon. It boasts a lovely limestone surround, brick hearth, and cast-iron screen with a royal insignia.  Perfect for your own Second Life castle, chateau or home.

Touch for the HUD to turn the fire (low-lag animated) and the sound on/off. Please note that these scripts are copy only.

Also note that this fireplace is meant to be placed up against a wall as there is no geometry for the back or bottom.

Photographed in Kitchen of the Petit Trianon; please note that this purchase includes ONLY the fireplace.

See it Inworld or on the SLM.

Cheers!

Tat

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
4 years ago
1,889 posts

TTRBread  Cookie Making Kit MP 01.png

Experience the joys of baking with this delightful bread & cookie making kit.  Mix ingredients, knead dough for bread or roll dough for cookies and when you're all done baking enjoy a slice of fresh bread or a beautiful snowflake Christmas cookie.  Lots of little details help add to the overall experience; bread steams when rezzed then cools as it sits, rolling pin pops off the counter into your hand as does the mixing bowl and wooden spoon.

TTRBread  Cookie Making Kit MP 03.png

With a variety of lovely accessories, this kit makes your Second Life roleplay both beautiful and a whole lot of fun!

See it inworld or on the SLM .

Happy Baking!

Tat

--
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
4 years ago
1,889 posts

TTRPT Kitchen Stove  MP 01A.png

Authentic to Marie-Antoinette's Petit Trianon, this stew stove is a lovely example of an 18th century advancement that saw cooking move from a cauldron at the hearth to a stove with individual fireholes. These stoves allowed for a variance in temperature when cooking in a variety of pots.

In this Second Life version, hexagonal tiles grace the top while burnished dark bronze doors are fit for a queen's kitchen.

Touch for the HUD to turn the fire (low-lag animated) and the sound on/off. Please note that these scripts are copy only.

See it inworld or on the SLM .

Cheers!

Tat

--