Donate to LHVW

TTR Kitchen Garden: Roses

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
11 years ago
1,902 posts

Chateau+&+Roses.JPG
French Chateau & Pink Roses

It's no secret that I absolutely adore roses;throw in a French Chateau, make the roses varying shades of pinkand I'm in heaven!

I've alwayswanted to create a complete rose garden for the Petit Trianon but justhaven't gotten around to it yet.Seems that with my Second Life, aswith my real life, there are justtoo many enticing projects and just not enough time!

This probably explains why I'vebeen sneaking roses intomy Kitchen Garden collection every chance I get. I guess that I haven't really been too subtle about it since there are Cabbages & Roses and Lavender & Roses and I've actually held myself back from doing Asparagus & Roses ;)

Now, in a furtherattempt to satisfy my virtual-rose cravings,I've revamped my popular Potted Rose Topiary into a great new set.

TatianaDokuchic-Rose+Topiary+01.png
Tatiana Stops to Smell the Roses

This updated topiary is now a mesh modelwith a Land Impact(LI)of only one!

The set hasfive different colours; purple, red, pink, yellow and peach; all of them copyable. As an added bonus, it alsoincludesa copyablerose topiary (LI=2) that allows for colour selection.Perfectfor those of us who like to place a plant and then easily change the colour on a whim.

To keep things consistent, I've used the same classic potsas I did for the Lemon & Orange Topiaries . These striking containersare made of clay and decorated with thefleur de lis. Of course, the very best virtual soil guarantees that the roses will bloom continually throughout the year.

You can drop by to smell the rosesinworld at The Queen's House . You can also see the TTR-Kitchen Garden-Potted Rose Topiary Set page on the Second Life Marketplace as well asthe complete Kitchen Garden collection.

Happy Gardening!

Images: French Chateau & Pink Roses Unknown; All other images by Tatiana Dokuchic

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site

updated by @tatiana-dokuchic: 06 Oct 2016 06:17:18PM
MarieLouise Harcourt
@marielouise-harcourt
11 years ago
647 posts

Awwww so cute!

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
11 years ago
1,902 posts

Thanks MarieLouise!

One of the best things about mesh is that this is now only LI=1 (without the scripts) when before it was LI=4. That means 4x's the roses :))

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site