Market
Donate to LHVW

TTR Kitchen Garden: Pumpkin & Daisy

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
11 years ago
1,902 posts

It's hard for me to choosemy favourite season in the Duch, butautumn just might be it. I have spent this last one doing a lot more wandering about than working but I did manage to get back to my Kitchen Garden to cultivate something new for the fall.

TTR-Kitchen Garden-Pumpkin & Daisy  is filled with two types of Pumpkins as well as Pink & White Daisies, Blue Primroses, Blue Agapanthus and Meadow Grass that sways gentle in the breeze. A central Garden Obelisk provides support for a Climbing Vine with Yellow & Pink flowers.

All parts are mod/copy so that you can rearrange and make changes to your heart's content.

All parts are mesh and every piece has been optimized to be Land Impact (LI) conscious.

The complete garden covers an area 6m x 6m and has a total LI=17.

It sets up with the touch of a rez box for instant visual impact. The rez box is quite tall as it is located in the centre of the garden for easy placement. When you have everything arranged in the perfect spot make sure to SAVE or STORE.

You cancheck it outinworld at The Queen's House and while you're there make sure to take some time to run through the leaf piles or enjoy a fall sunset!

Happy Gardening!

Tatiana

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site

updated by @tatiana-dokuchic: 06 Oct 2016 06:16:58PM
Joan Claremont
@joan-claremont
11 years ago
363 posts

The TTR garden is one of my favorites places to visit when I'm in the Duche. Nice work! ;-)

MarieLouise Harcourt
@marielouise-harcourt
11 years ago
647 posts

You should make more of these, so cute!

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
11 years ago
1,902 posts

Aww ... thanks, Joan.

I love puttering around in my virtual garden so it's good to know that other people enjoy it as well :)

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
11 years ago
1,902 posts

Thanks, MarieLouise!

I'm very partial to pumpkins so I just might do that :)

--
MarieLouise Harcourt
@marielouise-harcourt
11 years ago
647 posts

Well, I actually meant like, more little garden products, haha, with or without pumpkins!

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
11 years ago
1,902 posts

Ohhhh ... lol ... guess I've still got pumpkins on the brain :))

Yes, I'll definitely be doing more little gardens.

--