Queen's Hamlet
Donate to LHVW

Farming Challenges

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
8 years ago
1,900 posts

Farming Challenges

These Farming Challenges are open to all Queen's Hamlet Co-op Members. You must expend energy "caring" for your crops and you must contribute to the communal watering.

Please make an initial post indicating your farming start date. When you have reached your milestone, please reply to that post. Photos are more than welcome.

Bronze Award

760_discussions.png?width=256

You're out in the fields with the sunrise; hauling water and caring for your crops. You know the satisfaction of a good harvest and you're proud of your produce. Here's the list of requirements for the Bronze Award:

• Two continuous months of farming
  • Co-op Fees have all been paid

Silver Award

761_discussions.png?width=256

** Coming Soon **

Gold Award

762_discussions.png?width=256

** Coming Soon **

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site

updated by @tatiana-dokuchic: 22 Oct 2016 04:21:30AM
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
8 years ago
1,900 posts

Happy two month anniversary, Hatsuka! You're in for the Bronze :)

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
8 years ago
1,900 posts

You go girl! Sending your Bronze Award right now :)

--
Jane Ixtar
@jane-ixtar
8 years ago
115 posts

Two months of successful farming and dues paid, since 10 March and plans for a stall in mind.

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
8 years ago
1,900 posts

Congratulations!! Time seems both long & short but I agree that it has been fun!

--
Lady Hartfield
@lady-hartfield
8 years ago
264 posts

AHHHH I reached my two months! If anything I'm crazier about this now than when I started! :D

Lady Hartfield
@lady-hartfield
8 years ago
264 posts

Start date: 5 March 2016

767_discussions.png

So excited to help Mme la Duchesse (I know, I know, TAT) and la Reine with this project! Fresh air never hurt anyone and a little dirt does no harm!

Bessie Hull
@satoharu-nakamura
8 years ago
41 posts

March 15, 2016

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
8 years ago
1,900 posts

START DATE: March 1, 2016 ...

766_discussions.png?width=721

... Mother always encouraged me to be "outstanding" in my field. Somehow I don't think that this is what she had in mind.

The Queen has commanded that the Hamlet be farmed so farmed it shall be. Mikhail is busy with his administrative duties leaving me to start the crops. I do hope the Queen can persuade others to join us as many hands will make light work ...

--
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
8 years ago
1,900 posts

Farming Champions

763_discussions.png?width=256

BRONZE:

764_discussions.png?width=256

SILVER:

765_discussions.png?width=256

GOLD:

--