Living History
Donate to LHVW

Seismic Shift Warning

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
6 years ago
1,895 posts

Provence Coeur is moving!

The grande dame of the Duché is being reinvigorated with a new look and a new location.  After almost eleven years, the old girl is looking forward to her new connections SOUTH of Provence Coeur Est, BETWEEN Aquitaine Coeur and Provence Coeur Sud2.

Provence Coeur is Moving.jpg

Skye and I are very excited about this change.  The Shared Seas will be expanded making the sail to Rocca Sorrentina even more of an adventure.  New carriage/road routes will be established between the Provence & Aquitaine regions strengthening the heart of the Duché de Coeur.

Best of all (from my perspective) The Queen's Hamlet will be expanded to include The Farm!  This has always been a SL dream of mine and after 10 years it's actually going to happen.  I'm really looking forward to more land for our QH Co-op roleplay.  The blacksmith shop and carpentry station will be moving in as will the QH Co-op Market.  I'm sure the goats will be happy with the extra space as well ;)

The Provence Merchants, formerly located in Provence Coeur, have relocated to the Jardin Francais in Provence Coeur Est2.  They've been busy setting up their new shops and the area already looks fabulous.  I encourage you all to drop by and lend your support as they reestablish themselves.  Many thanks to them for their energy & enthusiasm during this transition.

Fingers crossed that LL makes the move soon.  I'm itching to get started!

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site

updated by @tatiana-dokuchic: 25 Sep 2018 06:22:32AM
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
6 years ago
1,895 posts

Impatiently taps her foot as she waits for LL to make the move!

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Bebe Begonia
@bebe-begonia
6 years ago
10 posts

A new adventure! I'm excited too :))

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
6 years ago
1,895 posts

Woohoo!!  It just moved :)

--
Una Lunaqat
@una-lunaqat
6 years ago
58 posts

So exciting!  Every day is a new little adventure, seeing what's happening today. :)

--
Una (Unalunaqat Resident)
Madame D'Qat
Ferme sur Mer (Sea View Farm), Queen's Hamlet
Villa Toscana,LL, Rocca Sorrentina
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
6 years ago
1,895 posts

Bebe Begonia:

A new adventure! I'm excited too :) )

I'm glad, Bebe!  Your store looks grand in its new location :)

For those that haven't met her yet, Bebe is the creative force behind Casa de Bebe, the anchor store in the Jardin Francais.

--
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
6 years ago
1,895 posts

Una Lunaqat:

So exciting!  Every day is a new little adventure, seeing what's happening today. :)

It really is!  As an added bonus you get to hear me exclaiming when I rez a house on top of myself, fall into the river or dig an inadvertent swimming pool in someone's front yard.  Good times :)

--
Tiamat Windstorm von Hirvi
@tiamat-windstorm-von-hirvi
6 years ago
359 posts

Lovely to be located by the sailable seaside! I will have to pop over to see how it looks in its new position.

--
Antiquity Hedgewitch
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
6 years ago
1,895 posts

Tiamat Windstorm von Hirvi:

Lovely to be located by the sailable seaside! I will have to pop over to see how it looks in its new position.

Please do!  It's very much still under construction but I think it's coming along nicely and the extra sailing space is fabulous :)

--
Mansur Marawi
@mansur-marawi
6 years ago
62 posts

Looks great, Tatiana!

--
Owner, the NEW Larl Valley:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hunters%20XXX/168/64/22
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
6 years ago
1,895 posts

It's been a wild & wonderful ten days but it seems like the tremors have abated and Provence Coeur is beginning to settle into its new shape with an expansive shoreline and increased access via the rivers into the interior of the Duché.  Of course there will always be changes to be made but the bulk of the excavation has been completed.  Whew!!

Provence Coeur 181003.png

Please drop by; explore the cave & tunnel system (bring a lantern), visit The Farm (pet the goats), go for a sail or just sit and roast marshmallows at the campfire on the beach.

Many thanks to everyone for their kind words and encouragement which truly helped speed this project along!

--

updated by @tatiana-dokuchic: 03 Oct 2018 05:47:35PM
Una Lunaqat
@una-lunaqat
6 years ago
58 posts

It's even more so now, a lovely village through which to take a walk or enjoy a ride.  Madame D'Qat shall be quite fit wandering over hills, and along the coast.  It's looking fantastic Duchess!

--
Una (Unalunaqat Resident)
Madame D'Qat
Ferme sur Mer (Sea View Farm), Queen's Hamlet
Villa Toscana,LL, Rocca Sorrentina
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
6 years ago
1,895 posts

Merci beaucoup, Una!

It's always a pleasure to see you bustling about the farm & village though I do have to keep an eye out for some of your workers as they always give me a bit of a start when I encounter them ;)

--