This Getting Started guide is intended as a quick introduction to the Antiquity Crafting System (ACS) for the Queen's Hamlet Co-op. It may also be helpful for anyone starting ACS at level 1 that intends to be a farmer.
Please note that my experience is limited so my strategy is still evolving. And speaking of evolving, ACS is in its early days and changing at a lovely pace. This means that suggestions that work today might not work tomorrow so I'll try to keep updating as we go along
ACS is challenging! Starting at level 1 with limited funds and resources means that you are in survival mode. As Una pointed out, we're back to our early G&S days of eating fish in the morning, noon, and night. Thankfully with community support and an initial loan we can not only survive but thrive.
- Check out the ACS Starter Guide
- Head to the Antiquity RP Help Centre to get your HUD
- Select your Class (Noble or Townsfolk)
- Select your first Profession (Peasant which may give you bonus experience points (xp) and coins for farming)
- Head to the Bank in Antiquity Bath to get your weekly allowance - do this every Thursday
- While you're in Bath fill your pockets with any edible apples you can find - free food!
At this point you have two choices. It is highly recommended that you sign up for a QH Job (see QH Job Offerings ) or you can decide to go it alone in which case you should
- Head to the Harvest Traders in Mont Saint Bruno (turn left at the sketchy guy standing at the corner) and purchase wheat seeds for 10c
- Head to the Antiquity Public Farm and haul some water from the well
- Find a vacant wheat field and plant it - it will be ready for harvest in 48 hours
- If you can't find a vacant wheat field and/or you would like another wheat field head to Louis' Worker Fields
Whew! You're on your way
REVISED: May 31, 2019 with QH Job Offerings
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Co-owner of the Duché de Coeur ~ Webmistress of this site
updated by @tatiana-dokuchic: 31 May 2019 04:31:45AM