Forum Activity for @tatiana-dokuchic

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
15 Oct 2010 08:06:56AM
1,931 posts

Versailles TV Series


General Discussion

I saw that announcement a while back. Very exciting!!
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
13 Oct 2010 07:56:19AM
1,931 posts

Pasting a URL location for a party event-how to fix it


Site News & Guidelines

Hi Alex

I'm back again - lol. I see that you are using the Website or Map field.

I notice what got pasted into it is:
http://grapys%20insel/109/99/31
when what you really want is:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/GRAPYs%20INSEL/109/97/31

I don't know why the link got shortened like that but I went in and edited the Event and the longer (correct) link is now working. Please check it to make sure that it is correct. I would hate to be sending folks to the wrong spot.
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
13 Oct 2010 07:45:22AM
1,931 posts

Pasting a URL location for a party event-how to fix it


Site News & Guidelines

Hi Alex

The SLURL should be pasted into the Website or Map field. That is the field that can handle links.

The Location field is descriptive text and is actually used to search by.
It doesn't like links.
For an example see: Duch de Coeur Concert-Tip Corbett

Good Luck
Tatiana
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
10 Oct 2010 06:21:28PM
1,931 posts

TTR Madame Victoire's Table-Special Offer


House & Garden

Your timing was impeccable, West. I do hope that you enjoy it!!
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
09 Oct 2010 10:45:37AM
1,931 posts

TTR Madame Victoire's Table-Special Offer


House & Garden


Happy Canadian Thanksgiving Weekend!!

To celebrate one of the best long weekends of the year I thought a special offer for one of my bestsellers, Madame Victoire's Table, would be appropriate.

1000_discussions.png

~ Description ~

Created by Martin Carlin and decorated with Svres porcelain, this unique table comes from Madame Victoire's apartments in Versailles. It is adorned with wonderful birds, flowers and landscape scenes on an gilt, ebony background.

In this SL version, the addition of a coordinated chair turns it into a writing desk. Madame Victoire's Desk Chair contains 3 poses (write & 2 relax) and 4 different fabric options that are controlled by a HUD. Touch the chair seat to select the pose, touch the chair back to select the fabric.

For more information, including some interesting links about the original owner see my blog Madame Victoire .

~ Special Offer ~

Buy Madame Victoire's Table from the SL Marketplace and I will send you Madame Victoire's Desk Chair free of charge!!

~ This offer is valid from Saturday October 9, 2010 (3:00pm SLT ) to Monday October 11, 2010 (11:59pm SLT)
~ You must be a member of Tatiana's Tea Room SL Group
~ You must purchase the table from the new SL Marketplace at: TTR-Madame Victoire's Table
~ Limit of one free chair per person

Enjoy!
Tatiana


updated by @tatiana-dokuchic: 07 Oct 2016 05:22:53PM
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
06 Oct 2010 12:12:21PM
1,931 posts

TTR Josephine Malmaison China-Special Offer


House & Garden

Oh good, I'm so glad that you like them :))Thanks!!
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
02 Oct 2010 02:26:24PM
1,931 posts

TTR Josephine Malmaison China-Special Offer


House & Garden

Thank you, Comtesse :))Yes, it just misses being Rococo by a whisker. After all Redout was once Marie-Antoinette's art teacher ;)I am glad that he survived the Revolution and lived to prosper under Josephine's patronage. He also made it through to the restoration of the French monarchy. What a life!
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
02 Oct 2010 12:30:11PM
1,931 posts

TTR Josephine Malmaison China-Special Offer


House & Garden


996_discussions.png

I'm delighted to present my latest creation, Josephine Malmaison China I now available on the new SL Marketplace.

~ Description ~

This "Service aux Liliaces" was originally manufactured by Svres in 1802 for the Empress Josephine. It was used by her and her guests at her beloved Chateu de Malmaison.

The botanical illustrations were created by Pierre-Joseph Redout and can be found in his eight volume collection "Les Liliace".

The Josephine Malmaison China I set contains seven individual plates with different patterns. Each is one sculpted prim.

It is also sold as individual pieces & in sets at my main store.

For more information, including some interesting links see my blog "The Remarkable Redout" .

~ Special Offer ~

Buy one set of "Josephine Malmaison China I" from the SL Marketplace and I will send you one set of the same china free of charge!!

~ This offer is valid from Friday October 1, 2010 (3:00pm SLT ) to Sunday October 3, 2010 (11:59pm SLT)
~ You must be a member of Tatiana's Tea Room SL Group
~ You must purchase the china from the new SL Marketplace at: "TTR-Josephine Malmaison China I"
~ Limit of one free set of china per person

Enjoy!
Tatiana


updated by @tatiana-dokuchic: 06 Oct 2016 06:19:36PM
  175