Ancien Regime! (3rd Attempt at a store lol)
Marketplace Archive ** CLOSED **
Thanks everyone! For the kind and considerate words
They say, third's a charm, so wish me luck as I reopen my store again. Drawing inspirations from more definedsources,acrossthe 18th century world. I hope this is more appealing, andsuccessful!
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/86972
Some sample Items 
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/86972
Thank you for this interesting read, I enjoyed reading about it. Many of us, enjoy tea and cakes to an extreme degree in the courts, so it's nice to know where the custom came from. I've read somewhere that whenCatherine of Braganza marriedCharles, she also brought high tea time (roughly 4/5 pm) toEngland. Before it was a minor custom of thePortugueseculture, which was adapted by theEnglishthrough her, and enhanced.
-Duc de La Vauguyon
French history and women seem to be the major occupied interest in the royal courts, but Iconfessthat I am delighted to read about equally outstanding women, from other courts. Courts, like Spain, Russia, the Italian states, andEngland, had equally powerful,progressive,culturallyenhancing women.
-Duc de La Vauguyon
Yet again my lady, hats off to you. I have visited this in world, and also read more on it on your blog. Very interested, it's style, design, use. I wouldn't mind getting an invitation to dinner, or aprivateconvert here, it's yet another little jewel often over looked.
-Duc de La Vauguyon
Madame, some time ago I did a search for which courts are where, and which groups actually had sim.
I came to this conclusion : http://royalcourts.ning.com/forum/topics/sims-and-courts-conclusion
I hope this helps you on your explorations
M. De la Vauguyon
We suffered a loss of SeveralSims since I last updated back inJanuary, as of today April 29th, we lost:
Romanov Russia, the Imperial Russian Court - No Longer Exists
The Imperial Court of Austira (1815) - The No Longer Exists
The Royal Court of Prussia (1815) - The No Longer Exists
Les Lumieres: Le Petit Roche - The No Longer Exists
The Court of St. James's Palace - The No Longer Exists
The Royal Court of Spain- No Longer Exists
Holy Roman Imperial Court- The No Longer Exists
Marchesato di Sant'Elia- The no longer exists
**Because of the ever growing list of sims that don't exist, I decided to remove that part from the Post, however I still keep tract, if you want to know, I have a copy inworld.**
But we also gained three new sims:
1) Regency Somerset
Time Frame is Set At Early 19th Century; Regency England
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Antiquity%20Argyle/63/64/23
2) Corte Real de Madrid / Royal Court of Spain - Welcome Back
RP Time Frame is 1759-1788, at the Court of Madrid
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Eternal%20Destiny/135/246/22
3) Royal Court of Naples and Sicily
RP Time Frame is set in the 18th century, at theCaserta Palace
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/City%20Fog/125/252/24
4)Papal Court at Villa Farnese di Caprarola - AfantasticRenaissancebased RP, set in the year 1530, in the Villa Farnese. ( Unfortunately, they just moved to a sim, so I'll update this when I get the new LM! ).
Updated January 20th, 2013
Greeting everyone, my last post was a bit depressing, since it saw the end of several courts, but this time ,we have three new ones, and two on the rise - exciting stuff!
Firstly, there is two new second life courts:
The RoyalCourtof Prussia
Set in 1815, the Germanic Court of Prussia is set in the year after the fall of Napoleon.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Legasta/178/64/21
The Imperial Court of Austira
Set in 1815, the Austrian Empire is set in the year after the fall of Napoleon.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Legasta/101/63/22
We Also have a newSpanishcourt, on another Grid:
Its been brought to my attention that there exists aSpanishcourt, on a grid outside ofsecond life, on another metaverse. Its the Palace of La Granja de San Ildefonso, Aranjuez , and is located:
[OSGrid] Europa 1763 /Europa 1763 2/ Europa 1763 3
And in the the near future there are two courts on the rise:
The Austrian Empire - The reemergenceof Austria will be opened, based at the Schnbrunn Palace, which is under construction.
The Court of St. James's Palace - will be the setting of the future British RP, set at the time of the Young Queen Victoria. The year will be 1838, set in an 'inspired' version of St. James's Palace.
Thank you everyone for the updates, hints and helping me organize this list - There we go!