Forum Activity for @earl-of-rushcliffe

Lord Rushcliffe
@earl-of-rushcliffe
20 Dec 2011 11:46:01AM
150 posts

Exhibition still open!


Communty News & Events

The Exhibition is wonderful. I had seen each of these paintings over and over, but its good that you added the note cards, packed with interesting tid bits, of thepairing, and the storybehindit. I must say, the last paining, done by Brun, is my favorite. Though it wasn't ever finished, or released, the story istrulytouching, itcapturesMarie Antoinette at hertruestmoment. It captures her as she wanted to be, free from the burden that she carried all her life, free from the hate, the gossip, and the scandals, and above all, free topursuewhat she wanted best, to be with her children always.

Lord Rushcliffe
@earl-of-rushcliffe
14 Dec 2011 09:00:24PM
150 posts

AR - A Change of Wigs.


Marketplace Archive ** CLOSED **

Thank you ladies! As for Pekel - shhh.....when stormy comes to buy...I'll be out to lunch...can't buy anything if no one is there to sell...Hope I saved you in time!

Lord Rushcliffe
@earl-of-rushcliffe
11 Dec 2011 01:26:30AM
150 posts

AR - A Change of Wigs.


Marketplace Archive ** CLOSED **

Merci Mesdames, You make me blush! I do hope some welcome the change, it was my intention to change the nearly identical closets, of every male courtier up a bit. Why not start with the wig? Once again, thank you all!

Lord Rushcliffe
@earl-of-rushcliffe
10 Dec 2011 12:22:47AM
150 posts

AR - A Change of Wigs.


Marketplace Archive ** CLOSED **

Greetings Everyone,

After a long process (literallymonths, since I can't ever focus on one thing for long lol), Ancien Regime, by Delos Helstein, is proud to release a small line of 18th century wigs! I was one of the fellows who grew bored, and annoyed that every single male, nearly had the same wig on. Also, given my personal taste, I would dress formal and fancy for a ball, but I prefer simple, plain hair for normal period wear. I haven't found that kind, and every formal hair, doesn't fit me right, added - every male have the same hair. That pushed me a while back, to make an attempt, and one turned to two, and then three, and in the end, I made three wigs! One is simple and plain, one is more formal, and one is even more Formal. You can find the demo of the hairs (0L) here : AR - Wig Demos . The Pictures below, shows the hair I have made, and their colors. The Colors they come in, are Powder, Black, Brown, and Ginger. Each hair is 275 L and can be found on my marketplace store : Ancien Regime

Link to my Store

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/86972?search%5Bmaturity%5D=General&search%5Bpage%5D=1&search%5Bper_page%5D=12&search%5Bstore_id%5D=86972

Images

Name: Antoine

Color Shown Here: Black

ColorsAvailableat the Marketplace: Powder, Ginger, Brown, and Black

Name: Jacques

Color Shown Here: Brown

ColorsAvailableat the Marketplace: Powder, Ginger, Brown, and Black

Name: Barthelemy

Color Shown Here: Powder

ColorsAvailableat the Marketplace: Powder, Ginger, Brown, and Black

Name: Antoine

Color Shown Here: Ginger

ColorsAvailableat the Marketplace: Powder, Ginger, Brown, and Black

Try a Demo !

Visit the Store: Ancien Regime Store


updated by @earl-of-rushcliffe: 15 Jan 2017 10:31:33PM
Lord Rushcliffe
@earl-of-rushcliffe
15 Dec 2011 08:05:23PM
150 posts

L'art Antique: Lots of New Products!


Marketplace Archive ** CLOSED **

I just returned from my trip topairs, and there I found the most delightful shop, named L'Art Antique, and I now realize it's your store! Crammed withwondrousart works, the painting and their finely gilded frames are not the only gems here. I havewitnessthe beautiful music boxes. It's not the look i'm talking about, but its the music that comes with them. Each of them different, the most beautiful soundsemittedfrom them. It's amazing!

Lord Rushcliffe
@earl-of-rushcliffe
16 Nov 2011 07:50:49PM
150 posts

Introducing ... SUCRE


Marketplace Archive ** CLOSED **

Your work is as enchanting as you are my friend. I wish you all the best, with the only comment, the name suits so well, as your work is scrumptious!

Lord Rushcliffe
@earl-of-rushcliffe
08 Nov 2011 05:07:54PM
150 posts

Kingdoms/Courts working together


General Discussion

I'm not sure about the friendly part, alliances and friendships between the courts generally. But as Tatiana ( thanks Tat ) said you can find a list of the current sims, and their status open, or closed or such here : Sims and Courts - Conclusion . I listed most sims there, there are always exception, new sims, old sims, but generally thats the sum of them. I update the list ever now and then, so it could be as close to accurate as possible.

Lord Rushcliffe
@earl-of-rushcliffe
17 Nov 2011 09:15:21AM
150 posts

The REALMS of Candace DUCATILLON


Marketplace Archive ** CLOSED **

Bravo Lady Candance, your works are beautiful! I had the pleasure to seeing them inworld, not to long ago. ThePink Blossom Serenitypainting, is one of the most mysterious, romantic, and stunning shots I have seen. Your creative and talented eye, has captured things, I did indeed over look and never paidattentionto. (when I get my home, I'll be back for that painting!) Well done!

My thanks to Lord Myron, if it wasn't for this post, I wouldn't have seen, or beenableto find it!

  9