Market
Donate to LHVW

AR - A Change of Wigs.

Sir Thomas Cave
@sir-thomas-cave
13 years ago
147 posts

Greetings Everyone,

After a long process (literallymonths, since I can't ever focus on one thing for long lol), Ancien Regime, by Delos Helstein, is proud to release a small line of 18th century wigs! I was one of the fellows who grew bored, and annoyed that every single male, nearly had the same wig on. Also, given my personal taste, I would dress formal and fancy for a ball, but I prefer simple, plain hair for normal period wear. I haven't found that kind, and every formal hair, doesn't fit me right, added - every male have the same hair. That pushed me a while back, to make an attempt, and one turned to two, and then three, and in the end, I made three wigs! One is simple and plain, one is more formal, and one is even more Formal. You can find the demo of the hairs (0L) here : AR - Wig Demos . The Pictures below, shows the hair I have made, and their colors. The Colors they come in, are Powder, Black, Brown, and Ginger. Each hair is 275 L and can be found on my marketplace store : Ancien Regime

Link to my Store

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/86972?search%5Bmaturity%5D=General&search%5Bpage%5D=1&search%5Bper_page%5D=12&search%5Bstore_id%5D=86972

Images

1482_discussions.jpg

Name: Antoine

Color Shown Here: Black

ColorsAvailableat the Marketplace: Powder, Ginger, Brown, and Black

1483_discussions.jpg

Name: Jacques

Color Shown Here: Brown

1484_discussions.jpg

Name: Barthelemy

Color Shown Here: Powder

1485_discussions.jpg

Name: Antoine

Color Shown Here: Ginger

Try a Demo !

Visit the Store: Ancien Regime Store

updated by @sir-thomas-cave: 15 Jan 2017 10:31:33PM
Cherish Carver
@cherish-carver
13 years ago
47 posts

I like the hair...it should be a nice change to some men

Quecay
@quecay
13 years ago
123 posts

Congratulations, your Grace, they are very beautiful. I wish you much success.

(Me is thinking that some men will be dangerously attractive with the Barthelemy one)

Anne, Comtesse de Noailles
@anne-comtesse-de-noailles
13 years ago
263 posts

these are amazing! it seems like you are working on many projects at the same time. I am quite impressed :-)

Sir Thomas Cave
@sir-thomas-cave
13 years ago
147 posts

Merci Mesdames, You make me blush! I do hope some welcome the change, it was my intention to change the nearly identical closets, of every male courtier up a bit. Why not start with the wig? Once again, thank you all!

MarieLouise Harcourt
@marielouise-harcourt
13 years ago
647 posts

Oooh, I believe all men in the 18th century community were waiting on these for ever!

Candace Ducatillon
@candace-ducatillon
13 years ago
204 posts

Oh yes indeed ... what a handsome offering for our gentlemen ! Well done Monsieur le Duc ~

Docteur Panacek
@docteur-panacek
13 years ago
69 posts
WIGS??? EEEEEEEEEKKSSSSSSSS * runs away screaming and hides in his haystack *(even if i don't like to wear those damm things, i must admit you did a nice job Monsieur, congratulations)
Aimee Wheatcliffe
@aimee-wheatcliffe
13 years ago
51 posts

Pray to the gods, ask them to not let Stormy watch this xD

Sir Thomas Cave
@sir-thomas-cave
13 years ago
147 posts

Thank you ladies! As for Pekel - shhh.....when stormy comes to buy...I'll be out to lunch...can't buy anything if no one is there to sell...Hope I saved you in time!

Lady Leena Fandango
@lady-leena-fandango
13 years ago
358 posts

Congratulations and well done :))

Sir Thomas Cave
@sir-thomas-cave
13 years ago
147 posts

Thank You Miss :-)

Tiamat Windstorm von Hirvi
@tiamat-windstorm-von-hirvi
13 years ago
359 posts

I can see I need to do some Christmas shopping for Count von Hirvi. I am picturing him in a powered Jacques...

--
Antiquity Hedgewitch