Eugénie's Jewellery Case
Marketplace Archive ** CLOSED **
How Lovely!
Amazing. I agree with Mlle de Bonzac, and this goes to show, that you'll never know what you'll find. Thereprobablythousands of secrets hidden in versailles,wetherits the secret panels in the wall used for storage, or little treasures hidden andovershadowedby other things.
Though I don't wear dresses, and these seem 'quite' nice ( :-p ),Congratulations mademoiselle, on your groundbreaking work, and being the first to enter the realm of mesh!
Here we are, New items, from Ancien Regime .
Store: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/86972
Store: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/86972
Each Product on themarketplacehas adescription, as well as primamount, and price.
If there is any questions or comments let me (delos Helstein/Francois de Quelen) know 
Thanks!
Wow how amazing. Being a resident of NYC,Jerseyis just across the water. That's quite something to read about Although Colonial America as a state emerged in the end of the 18th century, it has a whole society, fashion and importance it's self. Especially New York, and the states nearest to it. New York was aloyalistState, and even though the American Revolutionerupted, itdidn'tplay a key role. After the war, New York was the first to resume trade, of the former colonies, and did so quickly. For that Reason, New York and NewJersey, would be come centers of the olderEuropeansocieties, and give life to the new American "Europeaninspired" societies thatemergedin the early 19th century. Imagine having a former King for a Neighbor! With such a lavish home! I'd be his friendany daylol.
Haha, Everyone is welcomed to join in and be merry! *jumps out of his rococo suit, and into a modern partying suit*
I should have properly stated my answer hehe, Yes I did mean to say, Italian RenaissanceInspired Clothing. Thepiecesareexcellent. They would make any 15-16th themes look amazing.
Really cool! If I'm correct, is this renaissanceinspiredclothing?