Petit Trianon & Louis XVI -Salon Arm Chairs (Update Feb 7th)
Marketplace Archive ** CLOSED **
The Colors!!!!!!!!!! I must get these - hmmmmmm Blue? Red? Gold? All? hehe
The Colors!!!!!!!!!! I must get these - hmmmmmm Blue? Red? Gold? All? hehe
This ispositivelyamazing tat! Congrats on creating such a stunningpieceof furniture. Throughexperiencesof my own, its not an easy feat. Its easy to buy the sculpt andarrangeit, you did more, your effort is noticed! I love how you worked the fine details and the fabric to perfection. I bet it was a pain making the textures, and getting them to fit in the right spots eh?
Bonjour Messure le Comte, I found the information for Elisabeth Milneaux, I will look for the offical record though, however you can ask her in the mean time. It seems because mesh is a new and revolutionary idea, it changes every now and then, since its still in anexperimentalphase, accepting the LI (Land Impact) value, is the next step I believe in making it stable.
D.
Thanks Tat, Its a little outrageous, but then again now that I *really* think about it, mesh is still in experimental phase, only being out for six months...so I should have known better. Sighs - But I will try to learn the new ways and try to make an alternative. Thanks I drop and IM or two hehe!
Important:I recently learnt that some settings regarding mesh has been changed by LL. The prims are no longer counted, the LI (land impact is). For that reason I have removed AR- Royale Armchair, AR - Royale Chair, and AR - Royale Table from being sold. They are not being counted as their prim value, but of their LI Value, which is 28 for the armchair, 27 for the chair, and I dare not even check for the table. I'm sorry for any inconvenience, Ancien Regime does not hold anyresponsibilityfor this change, andthereforenotobligedto refund.
Aer Courtsie, I'm soo pleased you like it!. Be a good girl for Pekel, and he might just get you it...in a year or two..or ten.
Oh and I failedtomention, the chairs are mod, so yo ucan change the fabric. I own a lot of fabrics, as well as color manipulation skills, so if color is wanted, do send me an IM 
Thank you everyone for you kind comments! I'm really happy it was wellreceived.
While thepavilionis safe and up for sale, items built in regards to this, have been removed, and will not be sold. Please look below for more information.
Pavillon de Srnit, or Pavilion of Serenity, is a small 18 th century get away, built with the intention of being a haven, or an entertainment spot. A Pavilion is a free-standing structuresited a short distance from a main residence, whose architecture makes it an object of pleasure. This pavilion is known as a Belvederewhich is an architectural term adopted from I talian (literally "fair view"), which refers to any architectural structure sited to take advantage of a fine or scenic view. A belvedere may be built in the upper part of a building so as to command said v iew .
Products
AR - Pavillon de Srnit
164 prims, 1250 L
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/AR-Pavillion-de-Serenite/3095456
AR - Royale Armc h air Brown Print
Removed
AR - Royale Chair Brown Print
Removed
AR - Royale Round Table
Removed
Thanks!
Important: I recently learnt that some settings regarding mesh has been changed by LL. The prims are no longer counted, the LI (land impact is). For that reason I have removed AR- Royale Armchair, AR - Royale Chair, and AR - Royale Table from being sold. They are not being counted as their prim value, but of their LI Value, which is 28 for the armchair, 27 for the chair, and I dare not even check for the table. I'm sorry for any inconvenience, Ancien Regime does not hold anyresponsibilityfor this change, andthereforenotobligedto refund.