Market
Donate to LHVW

AR - Pavillon de Sérénité & Furnishings _ V. Important Change

Sir Thomas Cave
@sir-thomas-cave
12 years ago
145 posts

While thepavilionis safe and up for sale, items built in regards to this, have been removed, and will not be sold. Please look below for more information.

1525_discussions.jpg?width=500

Pavillon de Srnit, or Pavilion of Serenity, is a small 18 th century get away, built with the intention of being a haven, or an entertainment spot. A Pavilion is a free-standing structuresited a short distance from a main residence, whose architecture makes it an object of pleasure. This pavilion is known as a Belvederewhich is an architectural term adopted from I talian (literally "fair view"), which refers to any architectural structure sited to take advantage of a fine or scenic view. A belvedere may be built in the upper part of a building so as to command said v iew .

1526_discussions.jpg?width=500

Proportional and balanced, the Pavillon de Srnit was inspired off of Marie Antoinettes own Pavilion called, Le belvdre, at the chteau de Versailles. Designed by Richard Mique and built in 1778, Marie Antoinettes Le belvedere, was the scene for entertaining her most trusted and exclusive court. Some of the for Srnit was based on the same panels, used to decorate Marie Antoinettes Le belvdre. Although the floor plan is different, and the form remade, the exterior is also inspired by Marie Antoinettes structure.

1527_discussions.jpg?width=500

The Pavillon de Srnit is perfect for any courtier to sneak away and enjoy a quiet moment, or for setting a scene for a lavish event. The interior is hand painted floral panels with delicate circled walls instead of corners and a high, ceiling, with painted moldings. The exterior is of stone, embellished with decorations around the top, and around each door. To make it more appealing, sculpted forms was used for the balustrade railings that rail three of the buildings doors, and around the rooftop.

1528_discussions.jpg?width=500

The Pavillion is 164 prims, a heavy cost for its size, but I offer my customers quality and detailed work that they have come to rely on. There is not a single apha prim in the entire structure. The Pavillion measures 11m x 11m, with a height of 9m (from the bottom step, to the tip of the roof). From the windows, doors to the railing, its all sculpted with original and exclusive textures made by me, for an aesthetically pleasing look. Please note, that furniture is soldseparately.

1529_discussions.jpg?width=500

Thank you for viewing this Item! For any questions, comments, concerns, or wish to see it in world, please send a Note card to Delos Helstein (sl name: Francois de Quelen).

Products

1530_discussions.jpg?width=350

1531_discussions.jpg?width=350

AR - Royale Armc h air Brown Print

Removed

1532_discussions.jpg?width=350

AR - Royale Chair Brown Print

Removed

1533_discussions.jpg?width=350

AR - Royale Round Table

Removed

Thanks!

Important: I recently learnt that some settings regarding mesh has been changed by LL. The prims are no longer counted, the LI (land impact is). For that reason I have removed AR- Royale Armchair, AR - Royale Chair, and AR - Royale Table from being sold. They are not being counted as their prim value, but of their LI Value, which is 28 for the armchair, 27 for the chair, and I dare not even check for the table. I'm sorry for any inconvenience, Ancien Regime does not hold anyresponsibilityfor this change, andthereforenotobligedto refund.

updated by @sir-thomas-cave: 16 Oct 2016 11:41:07PM
Cherish Carver
@cherish-carver
12 years ago
47 posts

I love it especially the furnishings

Lady Burnstein
@lady-burnstein
12 years ago
225 posts

Fantastic work!!!

Henri Louis Marie de Rohan
@henri-louis-marie-de-rohan
12 years ago
192 posts

I was lucky enough to spend some time in the Pavillion and it is gorgeous - but the furnishings have truly blown me away! Must must MUST have!

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
12 years ago
1,902 posts

This is just beautiful!

As always, such wonder attention to detail making it a pleasure to view.

Wasn't it "fun" putting together all those 45 degree angled walls ;) I know from experience that those can have you tearing your hair out but it was well worth the effort.

Congratulations!

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Docteur Panacek
@docteur-panacek
12 years ago
69 posts

Dammm cow, she is driving me NUTS... I gave her a nice place to stay, fresh hay and a hot water bath every day... and still ain't satisfied... She even drank my secret stock of self made Brandy... Pffffffffff

(((Anyway dear Duc, you have done an outstanding job here. Congratulations ! LOVE it !!!)))

Candace Ducatillon
@candace-ducatillon
12 years ago
204 posts

So very exquisite ... all of it!! ~oh my ~

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
12 years ago
1,902 posts

I love hearing other builders' tips & tricks so please feel free to share!

Yes, I did the same think for my 45 degree angles as actually trying to build on the 45 is insane in SL.

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Sir Thomas Cave
@sir-thomas-cave
12 years ago
145 posts

Thank you everyone for you kind comments! I'm really happy it was wellreceived.

Sir Thomas Cave
@sir-thomas-cave
12 years ago
145 posts

Oh and I failedtomention, the chairs are mod, so yo ucan change the fabric. I own a lot of fabrics, as well as color manipulation skills, so if color is wanted, do send me an IM :-)

Sir Thomas Cave
@sir-thomas-cave
12 years ago
145 posts

Aer Courtsie, I'm soo pleased you like it!. Be a good girl for Pekel, and he might just get you it...in a year or two..or ten.

Lady Hartfield
@lady-hartfield
12 years ago
264 posts

Smiles and proudly dabs away a few tears, as you far outstrip your teachers and mentors.

(And the porcelain! I LOVE the porcelain!!)

Prince de Craon
@charles-juste-prince-de-beauveau-et-craon
12 years ago
47 posts

Simply amazing and very planified, good work!

Aimee Wheatcliffe
@aimee-wheatcliffe
12 years ago
51 posts

I had the little feeling that it won't work...

Tiamat Windstorm von Hirvi
@tiamat-windstorm-von-hirvi
12 years ago
359 posts

Completely charming, and I GREATLY appreciate the lack of alphas. If a lower-prim un-alpha variation becomes available, I will look at it with even greater interest; this one is already tempting me more than it should.

--
Antiquity Hedgewitch
Quecay
@quecay
12 years ago
123 posts

A delicate work that transmits serenity, Monsieur, as its name suggests. Congratulations

Sir Thomas Cave
@sir-thomas-cave
12 years ago
145 posts

Important:I recently learnt that some settings regarding mesh has been changed by LL. The prims are no longer counted, the LI (land impact is). For that reason I have removed AR- Royale Armchair, AR - Royale Chair, and AR - Royale Table from being sold. They are not being counted as their prim value, but of their LI Value, which is 28 for the armchair, 27 for the chair, and I dare not even check for the table. I'm sorry for any inconvenience, Ancien Regime does not hold anyresponsibilityfor this change, andthereforenotobligedto refund.

Prince de Craon
@charles-juste-prince-de-beauveau-et-craon
12 years ago
47 posts

Monsieur le duc: Can you send us a little more of information about these LL's change? I'm very interested about the develop of mesh into SL, I will be very grateful if you put here a link!

And, in my opinion, buy your pavillion with these elements is interesting too, of course I can understand the problem that it could cause.

Please, continue building, the quality is your motto!

Kind regards.

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
12 years ago
1,902 posts

Ugh ... I feel your pain :(

Hopefully with a few tweaks you will have these beautiful items back up for sale soon.

If you would like someone to bounce ideas off of give me a shout.

--
Sir Thomas Cave
@sir-thomas-cave
12 years ago
145 posts

Thanks Tat, Its a little outrageous, but then again now that I *really* think about it, mesh is still in experimental phase, only being out for six months...so I should have known better. Sighs - But I will try to learn the new ways and try to make an alternative. Thanks I drop and IM or two hehe!

Sir Thomas Cave
@sir-thomas-cave
12 years ago
145 posts

Bonjour Messure le Comte, I found the information for Elisabeth Milneaux, I will look for the offical record though, however you can ask her in the mean time. It seems because mesh is a new and revolutionary idea, it changes every now and then, since its still in anexperimentalphase, accepting the LI (Land Impact) value, is the next step I believe in making it stable.

D.

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
12 years ago
1,902 posts

I've started a new discussion Let's Talk About Mesh where we can add this type of information.

--