Market
Donate to LHVW

Introducing ... SUCRE

Lady Hartfield
@lady-hartfield
13 years ago
264 posts

Those of you who know me, may know that I have made a variety of items in the last few years, and even had a shop at different times. But I have never really pursued this in an organized fashion until now, probably because before I was not good friends with Marie Louise Harcourt, who has been giving me much friendly encouragement to proceed with this venture (it *is* friendly, isn't it, LouLou???).

So now I'm pleased to present to you

1463_discussions.jpg
SUCRE, the French word for "sugar"; I chose this to represent the idea that I hope the things that I make will be sweet bits of goodness to enhance role-play and even modern decor in our Second Lives.

Currently I have a stall in the Versailles Marketplace:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Chateau%20de%20Versailles2/141/141/29
I hope to announce in the next week a new shop and of course more items. In the meantime, let me show you the inventory available now at the Versailles Marketplace.

1464_discussions.jpg Hat, Clafoutis aux quetsches, L125.

1465_discussions.jpg Hat, La creme, L125.

1466_discussions.jpg Fan, Bacchus and Ariadne, L150.

1467_discussions.jpg Carpet, French Blue and Roses, L100.

1468_discussions.jpg Carpet, Golden Beige, L100.

1469_discussions.jpg Picture, L'Abondance, L100.

1470_discussions.jpg Bathing tub, L300.

Thank you for taking a look, I hope that SUCRE can bring something sweet into your SL!

updated by @lady-hartfield: 06 Oct 2016 01:58:51PM
Conte Myron di Loredan
@conte-myron-di-loredan
13 years ago
3 posts

I am very pleased with the Sucre slipper tub! Redundant to say, as many know Constance always pay great attention to details, it is high quality of course. Keep up the good work!

Belladonna Ohare
@belladonna-ohare
13 years ago
52 posts

What a delightful name!!! It suits you and your products perfectly!!

Hugs,

Bella

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
13 years ago
1,905 posts

Congratulations on this new adventure!!

You're creations all look lovely & I'm so glad you've taken the plunge :))

Speaking of plunges, I had a marvelous soak in the Slipper Tub this morning. A great way to start the day for certain.

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Sir Thomas Cave
@sir-thomas-cave
13 years ago
145 posts

Your work is as enchanting as you are my friend. I wish you all the best, with the only comment, the name suits so well, as your work is scrumptious!

Anne, Comtesse de Noailles
@anne-comtesse-de-noailles
13 years ago
263 posts

the first historically accurate bathing tub for our time frame! FINALLY!! I am also glad we have a decent merchant of fans again! Alas, it was so hard to find any accurate examples!

Lady Hartfield
@lady-hartfield
13 years ago
264 posts

Aww thanks for all the kind words, cheris, it means a lot coming from people I love and respect so much!

Lord Myron de Verne
@lord-myron-de-verne
13 years ago
113 posts

mmmmm...May I dare to say that this Lady in the bathtub certainly adds some ' Epices' to your ' Sucre' ?

Congratulations, Stanze! Your Sucre tastes good!

Joan Claremont
@joan-claremont
13 years ago
363 posts

Love the dramatic feathers on the hats! Lovely work nice to see you here again. ;)

MarieLouise Harcourt
@marielouise-harcourt
13 years ago
647 posts

I'm terribly proud of you for releasing some of the very pretty items you've made it, and it seems everyone else likes them as well :)

And yes, that WAS ment friendly .... mostly..

MarieLouise Harcourt
@marielouise-harcourt
13 years ago
647 posts

That's NOT scandalous du Barry darling! :P

Henri Louis Marie de Rohan
@henri-louis-marie-de-rohan
13 years ago
192 posts

I have both the slipper tub and the gorgeous gorgeous fan, which I will be wielding during my very many semi-Eoniste moments (never sure if fellows had fans, but if anyone's going to push the boundaries it will be me, of course)

Stunned with everything. And the graphics are terribly chic aussi.

Lady Hartfield
@lady-hartfield
13 years ago
264 posts

No new items yet - I am working on it, but also working on an exciting new (French, though not baroque-period) sim; I will have some soon, I promise. In the meantime, for your ease of purchase, and for gift-giving, I have an SL Marketplace shop:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/62417

Merci a vous!