Market
Donate to LHVW

The REALMS of Candace DUCATILLON

Lord Myron de Verne
@lord-myron-de-verne
13 years ago
113 posts

Some time ago, Lady Candace Ducatillon opened her own Art Gallery, called REALMS, in a Petit Montmartre shop, Aquitaine Cur Nord ( She also has a booth in the Art Museum inside the Languedoc Coeur castle). As she is too humble to advertise it, I will here allow myself to express how deeply I feel about her work.

Candace is a SL artist, first. She only uses SL tools to present SL places and moments( with very few exceptions). No Photoshop, no editing or such devices. It makes her art seem simple because it has no tricks nor special effects. Simple, because it has the obviousness of things you usually would pass by, leaving them unnoticed. Candace has an eye for them. She focuses on representing them in all their glory, making them look as wonders. Candace is a visual poet.

Tawny ponies shining like suns in a field of poppies, fog clouds at night slowly moving through the pines, golden moon reflections blinking on a shoreless sea, the endless miracle of flowers in full bloom, a purple starfish dying on a bed of pebbles by the beachThings we may all have seen some day, without paying much attention. Candace does: she opens her heart to them, she opens our eyes on them. She opens for us the doors to the mysterious REALMS of this unknown world: Ours.

Here is the Slurl: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Aquitaine Coeur Nord/204/20/23

1436_discussions.jpg?width=350

updated by @lord-myron-de-verne: 06 Oct 2016 01:58:51PM
Conte Myron di Loredan
@conte-myron-di-loredan
13 years ago
3 posts
Lady Candace is a talented artist with an eye for beauty. Her efforts to depict the beautiful area we know as Cur is commendable. Harmony and tranquility are two words that come to mind when I see her work.
Quecay
@quecay
13 years ago
123 posts

Candace is a visual poet.

I agree absolutely with you, Myron, I think this description is perfect to refer her artistic abilities and sensibility.

And thank you for reminding us the pleasure of walking around our Petit Montmartre.

Kisses to both of you!!

Docteur Panacek
@docteur-panacek
13 years ago
69 posts
Not only wise and nice, but also warm words Myron. Candace reflects Art in his purest form.*[The object of art is] to make eternal the desperately fleeting moment.*Tennessee Williams.
Candace Ducatillon
@candace-ducatillon
13 years ago
204 posts

I feel genuinely honoured for my photo art to be recognized this way ~ Merci Myron.

Thank youto those who have visited, and commented so supportively. Your words touch my soul.

To be able to share my captures, knowing they may bring about a measure of personal intrigueor momentary reflection to others, is as a gift to me.

Belladonna Ohare
@belladonna-ohare
13 years ago
52 posts

What lovely words. Your love for this lady is evident. How inspiring to see this type of true devotion and caring.

Sir Thomas Cave
@sir-thomas-cave
13 years ago
145 posts

Bravo Lady Candance, your works are beautiful! I had the pleasure to seeing them inworld, not to long ago. ThePink Blossom Serenitypainting, is one of the most mysterious, romantic, and stunning shots I have seen. Your creative and talented eye, has captured things, I did indeed over look and never paidattentionto. (when I get my home, I'll be back for that painting!) Well done!

My thanks to Lord Myron, if it wasn't for this post, I wouldn't have seen, or beenableto find it!

Candace Ducatillon
@candace-ducatillon
13 years ago
204 posts

My sincere thanks for these words Monsieur le Duc. I am so pleased Pink Blossom Serenity delights you so !