Living History
Donate to LHVW

What I'll be doing on my summer vacation (Lacy)

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
13 years ago
1,919 posts

Meet Lacy, she's 7 months old and the latest addition to my RL family. If you don't see me around as often, now you know why :))

1168_discussions.jpg?width=750

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site

updated by @tatiana-dokuchic: 06 Oct 2016 06:07:03AM
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
13 years ago
1,919 posts
Thanks!! It's going to be a busy summer :))

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Anne, Comtesse de Noailles
@anne-comtesse-de-noailles
13 years ago
263 posts

aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww I LOVE DOGS

so cute!!!

Joan Claremont
@joan-claremont
13 years ago
363 posts
Ohh look at those paws. She is going to be a big baby lol. ;D
Maria Carolina von Habsburg
@maria-carolina-von-habsburg
13 years ago
17 posts
She's so cute. I just want to scratch her ears and rub her belly. Congrats on your new addition to your RL family Tatiana. :))
Sophia Trefusis
@sophia-trefusis
13 years ago
471 posts
Awwwwwwwwww
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
13 years ago
1,919 posts

Thanks everyone! She's settling in nicely, curious about things but not too pushy.

Our poodle (who is 9, grew up with our last German Shepherd and therefore is not impressed at all by them) has already already managed to steal all of Lacy's toys. We're going to have to work on that.

--
Quecay
@quecay
13 years ago
123 posts

Congratulations, Tatiana!! I know well what it means and the good times you will have together. Really, my name came from one of my dogs that I will never forget. Enjoy Lacy!!

Lady Burnstein
@lady-burnstein
13 years ago
225 posts

Omg LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

....hugs!!!

Lord Myron de Verne
@lord-myron-de-verne
13 years ago
113 posts

It reminds me a story Tatiana told to some of us during a Coeur Fair last year:

" Lock both your spouse and your dog inyour car trunk,then come back two hours later, to unlock it and free them: guess who's the one so happy to see you again!"

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
13 years ago
1,919 posts

LOL - I love that story :))

Funny thing is that after I heard it I actually checked to see if we had an interior trunk-release lever. I'm glad to report that we do & it glows in the dark!

--
Lord Myron de Verne
@lord-myron-de-verne
13 years ago
113 posts

I am not surprised :-) That's how things run so smoothly in the Coeur's Duchy of Provence: Tatiana checks EVERYTHING!!!!

Joan Claremont
@joan-claremont
13 years ago
363 posts
LOL! True although not always true with shepherds...unless you have a ball! ;D
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
13 years ago
1,919 posts

Too funny, Fletch!!

Actually I stood pretty far back from the trunk until I was sure about the release ;)

--
Skye Varriale
@skye-varriale
13 years ago
96 posts
She's adorable! I assume she is home with you now? Last we spoke you were going to pick her up the next day...:)
Anne, Comtesse de Noailles
@anne-comtesse-de-noailles
13 years ago
263 posts

I think the royal courts community has a new queen

LACY :)) i just cant stop looking at this picture!!!

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
13 years ago
1,919 posts
Yes, she came home on Wednesday and has been having a grand time getting to know all of us (people & dogs) as well as exploring her new surroundings. She's a very curious tyke :))

--
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
13 years ago
1,919 posts
LOL - I don't know about the royal courts community but in our home the nine year old miniature poodle is the ruler ofour pets. It just goes to show that intelligence, experience and the right attitude can get you pretty far in life ;)

--