Living History
Donate to LHVW

Cabinet of Curiosities in Melioria

Candace Ducatillon
@candace-ducatillon
12 years ago
204 posts

An enthusiastic gathering of ladies, gentlemen, and youth from all persuasions of Royal Courts, enjoyed a thought-provoking and lively time perusing and discussing the displays being currently showcased at the Accademia di Melioria, hosted by Professore Aldo Stern during today's Open House.

1577_discussions.png?width=750

In fact, some in attendance were simultaneously puzzled, enlightened, and in awe ...

1578_discussions.png?width=750

... constant awe !

1579_discussions.png?width=750

If you were unable to attend, the exhibition will continue for some time to give everyone an opportunity to visit. Many of the items, upon touching, will present you with a information notecard.

1580_discussions.png?width=750

1581_discussions.png?width=750

Do come and be immersed in the wonders of the time ~ 1582_discussions.png?width=750

1583_discussions.png?width=750

1584_discussions.png?width=750

~ You are sure to find something of interest.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Westphalia/86/49/23

1585_discussions.png?width=750

updated by @candace-ducatillon: 06 Oct 2016 06:11:42AM
Maria Adélaide Rufolo
@maria-adelaide-rufolo
12 years ago
14 posts

I had a great time there....... Ty Lady Candace for sharing this beautiful pictures :-)

Summer Serendipity
@summer-serendipity
12 years ago
69 posts

What great coverage of a lovely event, Candace. Your excellent pictures truly portray an enjoyable experience shared by all who attended. This amazing museum is chock full of eye and brain candy for sure! ( :

Lord Myron de Verne
@lord-myron-de-verne
12 years ago
113 posts

...Flabbergasting, I say !

Aldo Stern
@aldo-stern
12 years ago
157 posts

Donna Candace,

Thank you for your coverage our little event. It was a fine gathering of exceptionally gracious and thoughtful individuals. And as usual, your images are exquisite.

Il Professore

Candace Ducatillon
@candace-ducatillon
12 years ago
204 posts

My sincere appreciation is extended to all of you who have viewed and enjoyed this representation of the offerings afforded us all in Melioria's Cabinet of Curiosities, with gratitude expressedtothose who have made it all possible.

Prospero Pastorelli
@prospero-pastorelli
12 years ago
1 posts

Esteemed and dear Lady Candace:

Many thanks for calling attention to the exposition at Melioria. It was a very splendid and interesting event. My friend Fiorino and I did find it very surprising and exciting.

Wishing your Ladyship every good fortune, I remain

Your humble servant

Pastorelli Prospero di Parma