Living History
Donate to LHVW

Outing My Alt ~ Hugo Dieter ~ by Lady Leena Fandango

Lady Leena Fandango
@lady-leena-fandango
10 years ago
358 posts

Greetings friends,

Hugo Dieter is an alt account. 'We' are female in RL and my main avatar is Lady Leena Fandango.

Now that the Ning will go to the new format in the future, alt accounts must go so that everyone has a chance to be a part of this wonderful website.

The content that is part of Hugo's page will start going over to Leena's page in the next few days including the Return to Venezia/Return to Sorrentina chapters.

He's not disappearing from SL or the Ning, just going to merge over to Leena's page and use that one in the future. 'We' will take turns from now on.

Hugo is strictly an rp character, and some of you know who I am but now I guess you all do, LOL. I thought this post would help avoid confusion and answer questions when Hugo's likes and responses to your posts disappear.

I'd like to genuinely thank everyone for their responses and faves for Hugo. Those will be lost unfortunately here on the Ning, but they will be copied to files in Microsoft Word in RL.

Hugo was never meant to offend or hurt anyone and NO, this isn't an April Fool's Day joke.

Bows humbly and smiles,

Hugo Dieter

AKA

Lady Leena Fandango

updated by @lady-leena-fandango: 23 Oct 2016 12:18:45AM
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
10 years ago
1,905 posts

I love the idea of you sharing your account. I know that some people do it in the form of letters to one another etc. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Also, you don't have to lose Hugo's content. I can just "suspend" the account which will keep the content intact. If you would like to go that route, give me a shout when you are ready.

Thanks!

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Capt. Lucerius Zeffirelli
@capt-lucerius-zeffirelli
10 years ago
14 posts

Lady Fandieter ;)

Glad to see that Signore Hugo will still be around :) I still owe him a sword lesson or two... The offer still stands for Hugo(and Leena too if she likes) if you want to do some "manly man" testosterone-charged "He-Man Muscle" Hair-on-gorilla-chest adventuring on the High Seas(or maybe the dark illegal underworld in your case) for character development :P

Hugo Dieter
@hugo-dieter
10 years ago
9 posts

Hello Captain,

Sounds perfect, either way .... but I don't think Leena needs any hair on her chest, the zombies took care of that, LOL. Her hair turned white with fright. But honestly, that was such fun, who knew Leena would like to shoot so much?

Hugo could use more practice being a "manly man" so some adventures as him would be great!

Bows humbly as Hugo and curtsies quickly as Leena .... this will get confusing, LOL

Cheers,

HugoLeena Fandieter? :)