Market
Donate to LHVW

Clermont Collection: Back to Baroque.

Trasgo Beaumont
@trasgo-beaumont
9 years ago
60 posts

Greetings!

The autumn is knocking our doors, and it makes that we miss the feel of the warm wool and more heavy fabrics... and especially we miss the feel of these beloved baroque coats....

Long time ago from our latest baroque designs, so We are happy to announce that this will be the moment. From a scent of woods, deep orange forests and fallen leaves are just these special conditions that we need to launch our first Baroque Collection 100% Mesh!

Discover Clermont Collection. Discover the baroque again. Baroque backs to Le Grenier.

3444_discussions.jpg?width=750

3445_discussions.jpg?width=750

3446_discussions.jpg?width=750

3447_discussions.jpg?width=750

3448_discussions.jpg?width=750

updated by @trasgo-beaumont: 06 Oct 2016 01:58:51PM
Ekaterina Vorontsova-Dashkova
@ekaterina-vorontsova-dashkova
9 years ago
300 posts
This is absolutely wonderful! I'm sure the gentlemen will appreciate this new collection immensely ;) Good job!
Trasgo Beaumont
@trasgo-beaumont
9 years ago
60 posts

Thank you very much, I tried to bring to our baroque worlds some of the quality that are in other periods clothes in SL, since mesh technologies are inworld. I have lot to learn yet but, step to step, I thikn we can get it. In this way, I added inside Clermont collection a pair of 18th century shoes that include the leg knee, modeled with better shapes that the standard avi that usually looks ugly in the ankle. These shoes can be used with my old breeches too, why our feet cannot look good when we play in baroque times?

3449_discussions.jpg?width=721

Trasgo Beaumont
@trasgo-beaumont
9 years ago
60 posts

Oh and... for only 150 L$!!! ;)

Clermont Shoes in Marketplace...

Aldo Stern
@aldo-stern
9 years ago
157 posts

Thank you for doing these, Trasgo. Many of us very much appreciate your inclination to provide good-looking, but realistic and practical outfits that are suitable for the majority of us gentlemen -- the merchants building commercial empires, scholars developing the ideas of the Enlightenment, responsible noblemen overseeing the well-being of their estates, or the architects, composers and artists reshaping Western civilization -- as well as the heavily embellished, over-embroidered fantastical garments favored by the courtly drones, plotters and sycophants. This is a really nice and useful set of garments.

By the way, I note the settings for your display images are a bit familiar. We thank you. It is gratifying to see the sim employed so effectively as a backdrop.