Market
Donate to LHVW

Le Grenier du Château is moving...

Mau Delarosa
@mau-delarosa
13 years ago
15 posts

1148_discussions.jpg 1149_discussions.jpg 1150_discussions.jpg BIg News! Due to unforeseen circumstances we are moving our main store to a new and beautiful purpose built location.

Monsieur Beaumont has been really busy working on the site while I have been in charge of the finishing touches.The move has also given us the opportunity to tidy up a bit... things were getting a wee bit messy on our mainstore ;)

Here's a sneak preview of how things are taking shape...opening soon, we'll keep you posted.

updated by @mau-delarosa: 24 Oct 2016 11:21:35AM
Mau Delarosa
@mau-delarosa
13 years ago
15 posts
Thank you both. We are almost there, all the clothes are in place now so hopefully we'll open this coming week :)
Henri Louis Marie de Rohan
@henri-louis-marie-de-rohan
13 years ago
192 posts

Is that a new coat Trasgo is wearing?!

*Faints with the excitement of new Grenier garments!*

Marie Joséphine de Fiennes
@marie-josephine-de-fiennes
13 years ago
25 posts
I will visit as soon as it opens. Congratulations! ;)
Madame Desireme Fallen
@madame-desireme-fallen
13 years ago
110 posts

The Captain and I are here now...beautiful store you two!!! Smiling...you know my Captain...he is shopping up a storm!!!!

Congratulations and much continued success!!!

Henri Louis Marie de Rohan
@henri-louis-marie-de-rohan
13 years ago
192 posts
Ah mon dieu mon dieu - what is the new location?!! I was, alas absent from this opening event - does anyone have the SL URL?
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
13 years ago
1,919 posts

What a wonderful Opening to celebrate your new location. Thanks for the fun & Congratulations!!

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Mau Delarosa
@mau-delarosa
13 years ago
15 posts
Thank you Tat, we both had a great time and we were extremely happy you could make it :)) Shame I didn't have much of a chance to talk to you properly, it gets so confusing when there's more than two people talking at once... maybe it's just old age lol ;)
Mau Delarosa
@mau-delarosa
13 years ago
15 posts
Mau Delarosa
@mau-delarosa
13 years ago
15 posts

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Baekje/61/167/2496

I deleted my previous reply since I gave you the wrong LM!!! too much champagne I fear (blushes)