Market
Donate to LHVW

Cherie Main Store Closing - Broke Down Palace SALE!

Joan Claremont
@joan-claremont
12 years ago
363 posts

Fare you well my honey
Fare you well my only true one
All the birds that were singing
Have flown except you alone

Dear Friends, I need to take a break to focus on my sweet family, school and my new business.

So effective Thursday January 12th 2012 the Cherie Main Store in the Duch de Coeur - Will be closed

A majority of my merch in this store ONLY will be at least 50% or more and will only be at this price for the closing of the main store. The second floor is full of $100 L gowns from my earlier collections. I'm digging everything out of my archives. The collection is primarily 18th Cent. clothing though I do have a few party frocks and shoes that I will be adding in the days to come as well as some home and garden items this weekend. I will maintain my SL Marketplace store and from time to time you may see some new items pop up!

I've lived the mostly lovely dream with you all and experienced such absolute creative freedom here in SL! I came here in 2008 with blue hair and god awful mod/rocker clothing I had made with the SL tools. Ahh the days of teleporting in with no clothing on, The infamous SL "Ruthing" at RC events (Dude looks like a lady) O_o or NOoo! you ruined my beautiful hair!!! Oh gods yes many hysterical moments. I even enjoyed many of the creative griefers out there heh!

So I bid you a sweet adieu and thank you all for your patronage and friendship.

Kind Regards, Joan Aka Marie Josephine Tancarville - Proprietress Chrie Design House.

Main store - Duch de Coeur - Cherie Design House

And on SL Marketplace - Cherie Design House on SL Marketplace

1512_discussions.png?width=500

updated by @joan-claremont: 27 Oct 2016 02:59:18PM
Lady Hartfield
@lady-hartfield
12 years ago
264 posts

Ohhhh noooo ... good thing I am learning how to make my own shoes, but I can't make dresses as darling as yours!

Please don't be a stranger, you're always welcome at court events, if you have the time to pop online.

Lady Burnstein
@lady-burnstein
12 years ago
225 posts

I wish you dear Joan the wonderful RL time...

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
12 years ago
1,905 posts

Wishing you all the best in this exciting new phase of your life, Joan!!

Take care and drop by when you can.

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Joan Claremont
@joan-claremont
12 years ago
363 posts

Thank you all for your kind words and wishes. I met so many wonderful and funny people from around the world (one of the coolest things about SL!) and I had such fun making beautiful garments for all you lovely ladies. I'll be on from time to time to say hello and enjoy an event or two.

Joan

Joan Claremont
@joan-claremont
12 years ago
363 posts

UPDATE: Cherie Main Store in theDuch de Coeur is open for five more days! (*grumbles about cold pills and calculations)

So please swing by for some stellar deals! Most of my gowns are complete sets - Shoes, socks, gloves, hats etc. I'll be there Saturday morning early boxing it all up and having good memories and tea. Swing by and say hello! I'd love to see you all if just for a quick chat ;) Also please feel free to drop me a note card with your name regarding tailoring, and fixes on items you have purchased. I'll be happy to help and or replace anything you need. I try my best to get back to people within one business day.

Merci!

Skye Varriale
@skye-varriale
12 years ago
96 posts

I am sorry to hear you are leaving Joan but of course I understand that RL comes first. I hope you will return if time allows. :) Hugs, Skye

Henri Louis Marie de Rohan
@henri-louis-marie-de-rohan
12 years ago
192 posts

Ah, a bientot Joan! Hope RL gives you some time for your SL soon xx