Market
Donate to LHVW

Edwardian Gowns in Time for Easter! Twelfth Night Designs

Twelfth Night
@twelfth-night
10 years ago
221 posts

It has been a busy week for me. I wanted to have some gowns out for this weekend. I am still working on a few more but thought I would go ahead and release these five new gowns. Hope you enjoy!

Click here for your carriage to the shop! Or go right to the Marketplace by clicking the gown links below.

Edwardian Sophia Tea Gown

3007_discussions.jpg?width=750

Edwardian Virginia Tea Gown

3008_discussions.jpg?width=750

Edwardian Georgianne Tea Gown

3009_discussions.jpg?width=750

Edwardian Joy Tea Gown

3010_discussions.jpg?width=750

Edwardian Peacock Tea Gown

3011_discussions.jpg?width=750

Happy Easter!

Twelfth :)

updated by @twelfth-night: 06 Oct 2016 01:58:51PM
Lady Bluebird of Orkney
@lady-bluebird-of-orkney
10 years ago
81 posts

Just gorgeous!

Twelfth Night
@twelfth-night
10 years ago
221 posts

Thank you, Lady Bluebird! :))) I am really loving PBS these days on Sunday nights. Don't know if you been watching Mr. Selfridge, too. It has been great to watch for inspiration... I am in love with the fashions.

Twelfth Night
@twelfth-night
10 years ago
221 posts

Thank you, Stormy :))) hugs

Kristianna Fotherington
@kristianna-fotherington
10 years ago
25 posts

I love Georgianne, Joy and peacock!! :D

Kristianna Fotherington
@kristianna-fotherington
10 years ago
25 posts

I adore Mr. Selfridge! I found another program that is similar and just as much fun, "The Paradise", about another department store in England set a decade or so earlier.

Twelfth Night
@twelfth-night
10 years ago
221 posts

I did get to see that other one. It was so good! Seems like PBS is loving Edwardian these days. I will probably get the videos from the PBS store. I love watching their mini series... my comfort movies on weekends. :) I think I have every Jane Austen production they have made.... and Wives and Daughters (1830s). I have also been meaning to watch Turn on AMC... set during the American Revolution... about the first spy ring... based on a book. I hear its good.

Twelfth Night
@twelfth-night
10 years ago
221 posts

Thank you! :) I am always amazed at the color these ladies wore. They were certainly not afraid to wear bright and exotic color combinations. Was fun to hear the designer Paul Poiret mentioned in Sunday's episode of Mr. Selfridge.

Jane Ixtar
@jane-ixtar
10 years ago
115 posts

3012_discussions.png?width=721 Just to say I finally bought these yesterday and they are gorgeous. I love to see my friends exceling with their designs and I have only taken the fabulous! hat off to show Sophie Edison's hair also.And I'm wearing Twelfth's "Charlotte" dress and coincidentally or not, I really love it the most.

Twelfth Night
@twelfth-night
10 years ago
221 posts

Oh I am so happy you love it! Its the biggest compliment to see this picture of you in my gown... Great hair, too! :)) Thank you, Jane! Hugs

Belladonna Ohare
@belladonna-ohare
10 years ago
52 posts

Oh these are just gorgeous!! I really LOVE the peacock one.

Ekaterina Petrovna Shuvalova
@countess-shuvalova
10 years ago
209 posts

This is so lovely, I just adore Sophia and georgianne