Donate to LHVW

~Chateau d'Esprit~ New Releases - 01/06/2014 -

Ekaterina Vorontsova-Dashkova
@ekaterina-vorontsova-dashkova
10 years ago
300 posts

3050_discussions.png

Greetings RC Members :-)

I wish you lots and lots of fun this summer as today we greet the first day of summer YAY!

To celebrate I bring you something a bit different from what I normally release. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, in particular, greet my first attempt at men's 18th century wigs ! *applause* (jk)

First up is Frederick. This wig comes in 4 colour packs - black, blonde, red, brown - and each contains extra powdered version for more formal occasions =)

3051_discussions.png

(299L$ per pack) (Copy/Mod)

So that the little ones are not left out, I crated child version of this wig - Wolfgang =)

3052_discussions.png

(299L$ per pack) (Copy/Mod)

Last but not least, new month brings a new gift. Enjoy this Edwardian panama hat under some sunshine (but not too much ;))

3053_discussions.png

All the new releases and the previous group gift (Lily of the Valley Brooch) are available in my marketplace store :-3

Your carriage to the storeawaits ~ Chateau d'Esprit ~

Hugs and Kisses,

~Sophie~

updated by @ekaterina-vorontsova-dashkova: 06 Oct 2016 01:58:51PM
Leopoldina
@leopoldina
10 years ago
280 posts

Oh this is all so cute! I love the effect you used on the hairs, and the hat is the cutest <3

10 years ago
300 posts
Thank you very much! I hope you enjoy the hat, Leo - or should I call you now Votre Altesse Madame Elisabeth? ;P
Leopoldina
@leopoldina
10 years ago
280 posts

Leo is good :p

Julia Auditore
@julia-auditore
10 years ago
11 posts

Excellent work on the wigs Doctor, fit for a King ;)

Aglaé de Polignac
@aglae-de-polignac
10 years ago
3 posts

Omg I love the hat :D and how I wish I could wear those pretty hairs too. I would definitely get them and wear them all day if it is proper for a lady to wear male wig hehe :P

Aglaé de Polignac
@aglae-de-polignac
10 years ago
3 posts

Leo the Bull is better :P

10 years ago
300 posts

Haha, thank you, Aglae. But then you could, if you want to turn out SCANDALOUS :P *remembers the Queen wearing male attire while riding like a MAN* ^w^

10 years ago
300 posts

Haha, thanks, Julia xD

10 years ago
300 posts

Merci, Viscount. I hope you enjoy it =)

Aglaé de Polignac
@aglae-de-polignac
10 years ago
3 posts

*looks at the skull on her hand with a philosophical air* tsk tsk ... To be (scandalous) or not to be. That is the question. :"P