Market
Donate to LHVW

Regency Buckingham Chandelier Collection

Jacon Cortes
@jacon-cortes-de-bexar
9 years ago
252 posts

Greetings and Salutations

When I started on Buck, one of the things in my mind was chandeliers. I knew I would needs some, but I was not sure what I needed. So I set out and created a variety of styles and shapes for use in the palace. Of course, I over made so I have more then enough for the palace and decided I would offer some for others to enjoy.

These chandeliers come in two versions, hanging and standing. There are 10 hanging and 4 standing. They vary from between 4 LI to 8 LI as rezzed. They may be enlarged, but we careful, LI will rise as well.

In the coming days I will also be releasing the matching table sized and the all metal with no crystals. You may see them in my shop in Antiquity Bexar.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Antiquity%20Bexar/71/74/22

Hope you like them

3556_discussions.jpg?width=750

3557_discussions.jpg?width=750

3558_discussions.jpg?width=750

3559_discussions.jpg?width=750

3560_discussions.jpg?width=750

--
His Royal Highness Jacon Cortes de Bexar Prince of Antiquity, Duke of Cumberland, Duque de Bexar, Duc de la Valliere, Marchese di MSB

updated by @jacon-cortes-de-bexar: 06 Oct 2016 01:58:51PM
Jacon Cortes
@jacon-cortes-de-bexar
9 years ago
252 posts

oh yikes.....I guess I should mention ...they are on marketplace....:P

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/10035 - in the home and garden section..:)

--
His Royal Highness Jacon Cortes de Bexar Prince of Antiquity, Duke of Cumberland, Duque de Bexar, Duc de la Valliere, Marchese di MSB
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
9 years ago
1,901 posts

They're beautiful, Jacon!

It's really difficult to find quality chandeliers so these are really wonderful :)

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Jacon Cortes
@jacon-cortes-de-bexar
9 years ago
252 posts

Thank you Tatiana...i'm so glad you like them...:)

--