Shared Seas: Sailboat Race - Too much fun!!
Communty News & Events
Excellent!
I will reserve spots for you two gentlemenin the first heat.
Looking much forward to this 
Excellent!
I will reserve spots for you two gentlemenin the first heat.
Looking much forward to this 
I'm sorry you're going to miss the race, Quecay.Looking forward to seeing you at the tavern 
Great idea, Quecay!
Perhaps some of those not wishing to sail would volunteer to take pictures.
Are you going to be competing? Among other things, I'm looking forward to seeing you in one of your new outfits 
If Captain Zeffirelli accepts your challenge, I would be please to make the arrangements, Mercury!
Bail out your boat - We're having another race!
This Sunday, April 13th so you still have time to get in some practice.
The course is already marked with the start/end near the Library in Aquitaine Coeur Nord at: Shared Seas Race Start/Finish
After the race, we'll be celebrating our victories & drowning our sorrows at the Languedoc Tavern .
Check out SL Sailing Pro Tips: A Lighthearted Look at Second Life Sailing for tips & tricks specific to the course.
The Navigator challenge is an way to become familiar with the course hazards.
The race will be run in heats of no more than 5 boats. If you have a preference for heat #1, #2 or #3 please post here with that preference so that I can coordinate the list. First come, first served!
May you have fair winds & following seas!!
.:**: .:**:
Event information: Shared Seas: Sailboat Race
It's true, Aldo! The dogs were helpful according to their personalities.
Lacy, the German Shepherd, inspected every tradesperson that came in to insure they were trustworthy and then kept a continual eye on them to make sure they weren't going to cause problems.
Karma, the Sheltie, was more welcoming & made friends with everyone.
Buffy, the Poodle, was more interested in the design details. I had the feeling that she was accessing every change to make sure it was worthy of her princess status 
You raise an excellent point about a entity staying alive through change, I couldn't agree more 
I love the idea of you sharing your account. I know that some people do it in the form of letters to one another etc. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
Also, you don't have to lose Hugo's content. I can just "suspend" the account which will keep the content intact. If you would like to go that route, give me a shout when you are ready.
Thanks!
LOL - Guess I can cancel my virtual moving truck 