O Tesso Casa Comercial Real de Lisboa - Trading in second-hand Court goods
Marketplace Archive ** CLOSED **
As I say, it's a bit of a controversial area so if someone is lookingto start a resale businessI think it's best that theyunderstand what they are getting into. To be clear, I'm not talking about swaps, charity eventsor the occasional yard sale.
I have seen a number of requests from SL Merchants to LL for a "no resale" option on items but so far nothing has been done about it and likely never will.
Yes, you do have the right to resell transfer items but there are implications to that.Everyone has to decide for themselves where they draw their own line. I'm interested in raising some of the issues so that people can be better informed when they make that decision.
@Myron - thanks for the quick history, it's fascinating!

