Living History
Donate to LHVW

Merriment at the All Hallow's Costume Dance

Serenek Timeless
@serenek-timeless
9 years ago
33 posts

What a party! Myron Byron's music was delightful, and there were so many creative costumes at today's All Hallow's Costume Dance. Best of all, it was great to see so many friends plus some new faces.

I was able to take a bunch of pictures from my post by the Petite Trianon, and since the Powers-that-Be will probably only let me post four of those pictures here, I decided to put them all on PicassaWeb. My apologies for the kinda low-res camera settings and the fact that not everyone in the backgrounds of these shots rezzed fully (the miracle of avatar impostors), but at least I didn't crash. I know you'll all want to preserve these keepsake photos forever.

Thanks for coming to our party!!

Link to Sere's photos: https://picasaweb.google.com/109722012977197738104/DCRSAllHallowsCo...

updated by @serenek-timeless: 09 Jan 2017 09:36:31PM
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
9 years ago
1,902 posts

Many thanks for these, Sere! They turned out great & it's wonderful seeing the party-goers identified.

Perhaps others would like to post their pics and/or links here as well :)

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Claire-Sophie de Rocoulle
@claire-sophie-de-rocoulle
9 years ago
112 posts

Thanks Sere I see a nice picture of me in there :D. BTW saw you weren't moving much - had to very valiantly resist the urge to poke you with something to see if you were still alive ;)

Have to say the party was thrilling ;) These are my fav shots

3506_discussions.png?width=721

3507_discussions.png?width=721

3508_discussions.png?width=721

3509_discussions.png?width=721

Only in SL you can have a party with a skeleton riding a spider riding a dragon overhead XD

Lorsagne de Sade
@lorsagne-de-sade
9 years ago
313 posts

The spider is priceless....a gacha that was so worth the lindens!

These are great photos! Thanks for making memories for us all.

Lady Leena Fandango
@lady-leena-fandango
9 years ago
358 posts

The photos look great! Really creative costumes and great dancing :D

Sorry I missed the fun.

Lorsagne de Sade
@lorsagne-de-sade
9 years ago
313 posts

Hug, Hug, Hug....you were sorely missed!

Lady Leena Fandango
@lady-leena-fandango
9 years ago
358 posts

Thanks Sister! *hugs back*

Tiamat Windstorm von Hirvi
@tiamat-windstorm-von-hirvi
9 years ago
359 posts

Perhaps it was my corsets that gave my complexion its green cast that day - or perhaps it was envy at the relative freedom from such devices enjoyed by some of the gentlemen present and by our independently-minded Mistress Chase. I assure you that it had nothing to do with the quality of the refreshments! The staff of the Duch provided only the best.

--
Antiquity Hedgewitch
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
9 years ago
1,902 posts

I TOLD the staff to change the water in the bobbing for apples barrel after we caught those ducks swimming in it!! Good help is so hard to find ... sigh ...

In any case, you looked absolutely lovely, Tiamat no matter what colour your complexion was :)

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
9 years ago
1,902 posts

Sorry you couldn't make it, Leena.

--
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
9 years ago
1,902 posts

Absolutely loved the spider!! It was amazingly agile, even riding a dragon. Not sure I saw it doing the Time Warp though. Anyone get any pictures of it dancing?

--
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
9 years ago
1,902 posts

Fabulous pics, Claire-Sophie! Thanks so much for sharing them :)

--
Lorsagne de Sade
@lorsagne-de-sade
9 years ago
313 posts

I thought your complexion was splendid. I would have been green with envy, but alas, I was just a jumble of bones. Smoking French cigarettes will do it do you every time.

Alessandra di Fiorentino-Conti
@alessandra-di-fiorentino-conti
9 years ago
205 posts

Fabulous Pictures Sere ! It was such a great Event, I am very glad that this beautiful Location was so crowded. TY all for the awesome Evening :))

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
9 years ago
1,902 posts

So glad you enjoyed yourself, Alessandra! It was great that everyone turned out & had a good time :)

--