Market
Donate to LHVW

Hightower Marble - Jacon Cortes Designs

Jacon Cortes
@jacon-cortes-de-bexar
8 years ago
252 posts

Greetings and Salutations

The Prince Regent, HRH George ordered a cleaning of the Royal Attics and the servants have uncovered crates of unused porcelain and marble urns and matching items. Not content with ordering just one, the Prince Regent ordered huge amounts to fill Buckingham and his other palaces.
So much was ordered and discovered in the Attics, even the Prince Regent agreed. Sell the excess. So it is said, so it shall be done.

Today, the marble versions are being released. Due to the huge amount of work needed to prepare all the sets for sale, only the marble versions will be released. The Asian pattern sets will be sent back to storage.

The vases and pedestals allow you to resize and turn Full Bright on/off. Keep in mind, when an object is enlarged, the LI (land impact) will increase as well. Please be careful when sizing your items.

The lamps and chandeliers allow you to resize and turn Full Bright on/off. It also allows you to turn the light on and off. Keep in mind, when an object is enlarged, the LI (land impact) will increase as well. Please be careful when sizing your items.

Thank you for your purchase of another quality product from Jacon Cortes Designs. At JCD, we strive to bring you the highest quality items, to make your Second Life full of beauty and luxury.

If you would like a set of the Porcelain Vases and Pedestals or the 8 Candle Chandelier, both in the red Asian, now will be the only time they will be offered for sale. There is a catch, you must go and buy them at the RFL Home and Garden Expo. Half of all sales of these lamps will go to RFL. I also have a Special Edition Princess Samantha's Heart Necklace Set, with new Brooch and Ring, and color changing HUD for sale there. 100% of sales go to RFL. Please visit the Decades Galleries exhibit to purchase these items and help a tremendous cause. My dear cousin Jill, is a survivor, and I am so thankful for her still being in my life.

3602_discussions.jpg?width=750

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hope%202/183/131/23

Below are some photos of the new sets.

Full Sets -
2 - 8 Candle Crystal Lamps & Pedestals
2 - 4 Candle Crystal Lamps & Pedestals
1 - 8 Candle Crystal Chandelier
1 - 4 Candle Crystal Chandelier
5 - Large Floor Vases with Winged Bases
5 - Small Vases & Black Pedestals
2 - Vases

Pricing - Full Sets - 1,500L, 2 Lamps - 500L, Single Chandleirs - 275, 5 Floor Vases 500L. 5 Vases & Pedestals - 500L

Colors - Blue, Dark Red, Gold, Red, Green, Purple

Hope you like them - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/JDC-Hightower-Marble-Full-Collection-Blue/8577016

3603_discussions.jpg

3604_discussions.jpg 3605_discussions.jpg

--
His Royal Highness Jacon Cortes de Bexar Prince of Antiquity, Duke of Cumberland, Duque de Bexar, Duc de la Valliere, Marchese di MSB

updated by @jacon-cortes-de-bexar: 06 Oct 2016 01:58:51PM
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
8 years ago
1,889 posts

I saw them at RFL and they're all really wonderful!

Couldn't resist and already got the Special Edition Princess Samantha's Heart Necklace Set :)

Thanks, Jacon!

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Lorsagne de Sade
@lorsagne-de-sade
8 years ago
313 posts

They are really stunning. Lorsagne is redoing the apartments of Lucien and her godfather in Rocca Sorrentina and one suspects that she will be in a dither choosing between the dark red and the gold.

Jacon Cortes
@jacon-cortes-de-bexar
8 years ago
252 posts

Thank you so much Tatiana...I am so happy you liked them. The Princess Samantha is my first attempt at the new HUD's I will be using in my jewelry. The pink tourmaline in this necklace will not be available for sale after, as this piece is designed only for RFL, so you got it before its gone....:)) and thank you for the purchase...goes all to RFL...*huggs*

--
His Royal Highness Jacon Cortes de Bexar Prince of Antiquity, Duke of Cumberland, Duque de Bexar, Duc de la Valliere, Marchese di MSB
Jacon Cortes
@jacon-cortes-de-bexar
8 years ago
252 posts

thank you so much...i really enjoyed making these....*huggs*

--
Alessandra di Fiorentino-Conti
@alessandra-di-fiorentino-conti
8 years ago
205 posts
Beautiful made :)
Jacon Cortes
@jacon-cortes-de-bexar
8 years ago
252 posts

Thank you so much Duchess...:))

--
Tiamat Windstorm von Hirvi
@tiamat-windstorm-von-hirvi
8 years ago
359 posts

For me, of course, the temptation is between the blue and the green which Jacon has also created. Though the red and gold are also very fine...A dither indeed.

--
Antiquity Hedgewitch