Market
Donate to LHVW

Estate Sale!! Come for things you just can't get anymore - except for Monday and Tuesday!!

Lady Hartfield
@lady-hartfield
13 years ago
264 posts

Yes, dear friends, it's time for a serious personal inventory clearance, so ... today and tomorrow, Monday 11 April and Tuesday 12 April, please come to my old land and see all the goodies netted up from three years' (and several alts' ...) worth of life in the courts. All prices insanely low, makers you just can't find on the grid anymore ... new pieces will be added until my lease ends on Tuesday night, so please come over, and if you're looking for something special, IM me, who knows, I might just have it! Merci and enjoy!!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bonaire54/143/193/29

updated by @lady-hartfield: 18 Oct 2016 08:45:17PM
Conte Myron di Loredan
@conte-myron-di-loredan
13 years ago
3 posts
Highest quality as always.
Anne, Comtesse de Noailles
@anne-comtesse-de-noailles
13 years ago
263 posts
YES! I LIKE
MarieLouise Harcourt
@marielouise-harcourt
13 years ago
647 posts
What a fun idea!!
MariaAntonia Barenhaut
@margaret-maria-lady-verney
13 years ago
125 posts
*walks in with servants trailing behind her carrying furniture* I'm afraid there isn't much left ;)
Lady Hartfield
@lady-hartfield
13 years ago
264 posts
(smiles) Thanks for the sweet comments, glad you like ... going to put more things out since prims are freed up!
Madame Desireme Fallen
@madame-desireme-fallen
13 years ago
110 posts
Give a warning when new things are put out...Smiling, but dont tell Kris!
Anne, Comtesse de Noailles
@anne-comtesse-de-noailles
13 years ago
263 posts
I got there pretty early...but I had leave and did not get a chance to buy anything. when I returned ALMOST EVERYTHING was gone! what a sale!
Lady Hartfield
@lady-hartfield
13 years ago
264 posts
Okay, I have some more furniture coming out, I have some really fab plants and trees from Heart and Botanical, and ... clothes!! (squee!!) And paintings (though none of Myron's, sorry, those I keep!)!! I have to take a breaky but I will post when I have the new stuff set up, so don't sweat!! Go out, have lunch or supper, and you should be able to do some more shopping by 2:30 pm SLT!
Prince de Craon
@charles-juste-prince-de-beauveau-et-craon
13 years ago
47 posts
But...all this means that you abandon SL?? Pleaaaase, say me NO!!!!
Lady Hartfield
@lady-hartfield
13 years ago
264 posts

NOOOOOO no mais non!!! Only making my inventory smaller!! Too many things!!

You will not get rid of me that easily!! ;^)

Henri Louis Marie de Rohan
@henri-louis-marie-de-rohan
13 years ago
192 posts

I went crazy. Bought about 12 things. Eek!!

Lovely to see some Nonna Hedges furniture there - I came to SL too late to buy it first hand, but it's wonderful to get my hands on such gorgeous pieces!

Merci madame! I wish I had your charitable nature...

Contessa Elena Marina Foscari
@contessa-elena-marina-foscari
13 years ago
49 posts
Address ?
Lady Hartfield
@lady-hartfield
13 years ago
264 posts

Bien! I have just put out ...

- some more jewelry

- some lovely gowns and shoes from the White Rose

- and some things for the gentlemen from Trasgo Beaumont!

And I'll be putting out plants; I've got trees trees trees, to help you do your part to make SL more "green". Just a few hours left, come see what's here!!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bonaire54/143/193/29

Lady Hartfield
@lady-hartfield
13 years ago
264 posts
Sorry I did not reply earlier, ma chere vache, there is a beautiful stream with clear water, and fresh grass, also I can pull out some petit-fours and tea if you've developed a taste for these.
Lady Hartfield
@lady-hartfield
13 years ago
264 posts
HAH I 'm so wrong, actually I have another day on my lease! So feel free to come on by, still have out goods listed above and will post here if I have more - or if inventory goes :)
Sir Thomas Cave
@sir-thomas-cave
13 years ago
145 posts
Although I did see the suits, my lady, I did not get to see any furnishing :-(I hope that the set up, brought it many sales
Lady Hartfield
@lady-hartfield
13 years ago
264 posts

Thank you all so much for coming by, this was more successful than I had hoped, almost all of my objets found new homes and I hope you will all be pleased with them!

Dear Conte, I do appreciate your taking a look, all my lovely furnishings went very quickly on Monday - but the entire sale helped raise funds to furnish my new OOC home in Costa Rica, and also (of course) to spread back through the wonderful designers of clothing and goods in our baroque lands!

The sale is now ended - merci merci merci a tout!