Donate to LHVW

~Chateau d'Esprit~ NEW Grand Habit

Ekaterina Vorontsova-Dashkova
@ekaterina-vorontsova-dashkova
8 years ago
300 posts

Chateau dEsprit.png

Hello!

My first post here on LH hehe but here is my first grand habit gown - Modestine! A grand, or court, habit was the most official gown a lady could own. It was worn during the most important state occasions in court, e.g. royal weddings or coronations. Modestine allows you to wow the court but on a budget ;p

Available in Red, Green and Blue for 399L$ each, incl. system clothing, prim/sculpt/mesh parts and Slink/Maitreya/Belleza appliers (gloves are system clothing only for more options for mesh body users)!

Rococo Modestine AD.png

The new releases are available in my main store  and SL Marketplace .

Hugs & Kisses,

~Sophie~

updated by @ekaterina-vorontsova-dashkova: 10 Oct 2016 11:50:39AM
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
8 years ago
1,895 posts

Welcome, Sophie!  Many thanks for bringing your lovely dress here.

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
8 years ago
1,895 posts

Just an FYI - I've been playing around with this posts and noticed that they sometimes look a bit off because the pictures are too big.  You can change the picture size by updating the post and clicking on the picture - I've found 600 works well.  Hope this helps :)

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Gabrielle de Polastron
@gabrielle-de-polastron
8 years ago
3 posts

Yours gowns are very lovely.

Does they'll be compatible with " OMEGA System"?

Leopoldina
@leopoldina
8 years ago
280 posts

That's so pretty Sophie!

8 years ago
300 posts

Gabrielle de Polastron:

Yours gowns are very lovely.

Does they'll be compatible with " OMEGA System"?

I am not too sure, I do not think so (haven't figured that technology out) :(

8 years ago
300 posts

Tatiana Dokuchic:

Just an FYI - I've been playing around with this posts and noticed that they sometimes look a bit off because the pictures are too big.  You can change the picture size by updating the post and clicking on the picture - I've found 600 works well.  Hope this helps :)

Aww thanks! I do hope it looks a bit better now, I guess I'll need some practice to get used to this format :P (not to say it's not nice, I think it's very up to date!)